𝙲𝚑 𝟶.𝟹

"How many days do we have left until we graduate?"

"A year"

Yusuke whined even more with the fact that not only school is still going but at the fact that the holiday is still far.

"Relax will ya? We're in our third year yet you're acting as if we're in our first," you sigh, looking at him with your tired eyes.

By all means, you didn't even get enough sleep because of the last minute mission.

The two also had similar situations before and their getting bitter and bitter each day.

"If I had known any better, I say this is just child labour" yusuke pointed out.

"We're 19 now man, child labour happens only when we were 17. I'll say we're getting underpaid" Kaiya said, having his he's on the table with a yawn.

"I swear if we still have to go to that goodwill exchange program, I'm going to kill myself," you grit your teeth while also having an anger expression up your face.

"Yeah no, remember what happened last year when you tried to skip?"

".....yes...."

By all means, locking yourself up in your room in an attempt to not join and avoiding any sorcerer like it's the plague was not fun.

Especially what akiyama-sensei decided to make you do out of punishment.

It was not fun having to balance two water bucket at a tight rope on one leg is torture.

"Maybe it gets cancelled this year."

Both you and Kaiya just stare at yusuke with tiredness.

"Yusuke, this school has an old man as our principal and he's going to be like one of the higher up soon "

"With his old ass attitude will not be cancelling shit"

There was silence for a moment before the room was filled with whines.

By all means the three of you just wanted to rest. Just one day of doing nothing that involves jujutsu but that's probably only a dream for now.

"Come on [N], I'm sure that one day we can have some rest. And even fix our sleep schedule" Kaiya gave you kind a smile before yusuke just decided to connect all your table and lay on top of it.

"Ok Snow White, get your sleep"

"Shush [N], I'm getting my needed rest every chance I get, and the two of you should to"

You and Kaiya tare at eachother before agreeing to Yusuke words.

Kaiya lean his head on his table since his table is only occupied by Yusuke head while you lean downward to your chair to rest.