~THE DISTURBING MORNING~

Present

Present

I groaned under my breath painfully as a deep pain shot in my head. My hands immediately flied up to my temples, massaging them, granting some relief. 

A different wave of scent hit my nostrils in the room, which wasn't mind, the scent felt out of place compared to my room's normal odour. I looked around, trying to recognize the place, but I felt a heaviness in my eyes, and everything seemed out of focus.

I moaned softly before pressing my lids tightly and rubbing them off to get some clarity. I opened them again and blinked several times for my pupil to adjust to the surroundings. 

Bed. Lights. Sofas. Coffee table. 

And it didn't took me much time to realise that I was still at the hotel. How did I even reach the bed? Wasn't I supposed to leave with Aradhya after having the drink? 

Aradhya!

Where was she? I scanned the room again but found no one. Did she leave? Uh no! She wouldn't leave without me. 

I threw away the blanket which hovered me to climb down the bed, but the vert next moment I realised

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I WAS MORE THAN HALF NAKED!!!

My coat and shirt were no where to be seen, my chest showcased faint marks of lipstick and my pants fitted my loosely. I didn't want to believe it, but my eyes forced me to do so. 

I ran across the room searching for her, but she was no where when I stumbled as my feet entangled into a cloth. I looked at it only to find the dress she wore. 

FUCK!!!!

She was in the room itself. As I was done with the room, I ran to the balcony, but even the balcony granted me a disappointment. It was only plants and chairs that covered the area. She was no where to be found. 

I scanned the whole where. Where was she?! Where the hell was she?! She couldn't have left when her dress was still in the room.

Bathroom! I missed that place!

I ran into the room again and stood outside the bathroom door which was shut. I held the knob and slid it softly only to realise that it was unlocked, but my heart and mind didn't allow me to enter, rather with a heavy heart, I knocked the door softy. 

'Aradhya, are you in there?', but I got no response. The place was silent as the grave. 

I knocked it again, but got no response still. I had no other choice, unwillingly, I opened the door and stepped in to find her sitting near the bathing area, calm, silent, pale, her face had those dried tear marks, and the towel was all that covered her.