~THE NIGHTMARE~

Vote! Comment!

I cried as the tight rope clutching my hand started hurting me. It itched against my soft skin, I could feel the burning sensation as the tight rope seized my hand, leaving behind carmine coloured rash marks. 

Few more minutes, and it wouldn't catch me off guard, if the mud colour of the rope, slowly started inking into the deep shaded of crimson as my blood would slowly into the material.

'Avyaansh. Please stop it. This is not what you are.', I bellowed at him, my voice crankling as my words were accompanied by my hysteric cries.

'Shut the fuck up you bitch. You have already dug your grave coming here, now shut up before I kill you before them.', turning my eyes away from him, I looked at few people tied on different chair, their faces not clear. 

They were soaked in blood, seems like they have been tortured in the hell of the devil, it's their better luck that the heart is still pounding in their chests. And here was I, stuck, hand tied with the iron pole. 

I was trying hard to untangle myself, but the rope won't budge. My lungs cried out, and I quaked with apprehension as one of the guys cried in pain his his little finger was ripped off.

He was a devil. A ruthless, heartless, cold-blooded devil. All this while, I have been thinking that he was not bad at heart, it was our equation. But I hate to admit, that yes, I was wrong.

I shrieked in fury. 'You are not a human, you are an cold-blooded animal,  a sadist who loves nothing but other people's pain. I don't hate you Avyaansh, I disgust you. I disgust myself for choosing to marry a scoundrel, a moron like you. I fucking hate the moment, disgust the moment I agreed to accept you as my husband. You deserve nothing but to burn in the fire of hell.'

'Stop it, Radhika, stop it.', his pitch raised with each syllable he spoke, and before his words could register into my brain, my brain, my heart, stopped working as I jerked up feeling the bullet striding right into the middle of my head, before I shut off my eyes.

I exhaled a sharp breath, my chest heaved up and down, trying to catch my breath steady. I rested my palm on my chest, and felt the heart pounding at a speed, much more than usual I felt.

Later, my palm travelled to my forehead, crossing the next which felt wet, courtesy to the sweat. My body felt hot, not even warm, hot. 

I jerked my eyes open, and looked around. Bed, comforter, wardrobe, chandelier, AC, fan, couch, that surrounded me. That was a dream?

That was a fucking dream??!!

I clasped my head in my palms, and pulled up my knees till my chest. As I felt my breaths slowly returning to normal, I twisted my body around grab hold of the glass of the water, and gulped it down in a go.

I turned to my other side and found him on the couch, sleeping soundly, unaware of the dream, uh no, the nightmare I faced just due to him.

I threw away my comforter, and jumped off the bed to walk to him. I sat beside him on the ground, and my shivering hands found their way to his forehead which cold, my hand caressed it and moved to his hair. 

That was the first time I touched him, not intending to hurt him, but just casually. 

'I don't know what the Qureshis mean to you, or what damage they caused you, what I know is you are an asshole, a jerk but definitely not a cold-blooded or a sadist. They would be bad, maybe the worse, but due to some viruses in your life, don't turn into something that you aren't. No punishment in the world is worth the animal you turn into. I hate you, but also I trust you. Please don't let the glass of my trust break, it won't join back ever again.'