~SEALED WITH A KISS~

PAST

PAST

My lips were left ajar as my feet slowly moved into the room. Every where I turn, all I see was me. 

Yes. Me! 

I have never found myself this beautiful as I am finding it today. Maybe there was something more added to it. Was this really me? 

Each corner of the room was occupied by me, submerged into the beauty and blend of the vibrant colours, making me realise I was a beauty too. 

While I roamed my eyes across the room, I saw him, standing in front of a painting, trying to set it right on easel. 'Avyaansh...what is this?'

He turned to me, and it seemed like that was when he knew about my presence. 'Do you like it?'

'I..I..love it. This is just so overwhelming.', I moved past him to the paintings and stroked the painting with my fingers. 'You made them all?'

He smiled at me and shrugged his shoulders. My grin turned wide and the next second I knew, I was into his arms, with his arms encircling around my waist tightly, indicating that he won't let me go away forever. 

'This is so beautiful.', I couldn't help but adore all the paints again and again. 'I never knew that you painted.'

'That's because I never told you. it's just Kabir, Krishna and Viraj who knows.', he replied making me boggled. 'Not even Kavya?'

He shook his head. 'But why? You are gifted Avyaansh, why do you want your talent to be wasted? Why don't you want to bring it out into the world?'

He shrugged his shoulders. 'Maybe because I am done with people, I am done with those judgements.'

I looked at him, waiting for him to continue.

'I used to paint in childhood in my school. I was not appreciated, I was rather bullied that being a boy I am participating in girls activities. Everyone was just so stereotyped. You won't believe, I was the only boy in the art class. I ignored, I ignored till I could, but how long? Tell me, how long? I am a living human Radhika with a real heart beating in my chest which pains, it's not steel. I am not a robot.', he continued. 

Was there something more bad he was left to see in his life? 

Did the god up there had some personal problems with him?

'Art is never gender-based, it's bilingual. As long as you possess the talent, nothing else matters.', I muttered and he nodded. 'I know that and that's the reason I am still practising.'