●!!Note!!●

Hello, lovely readers!

We are Rishika and Tanu, and together, we’re excited to bring you this book written by the two of us. We’ll do our absolute best to make this story worth your time and attention.

However, if for any reason you don’t connect with it, we kindly suggest moving on instead of leaving negative comments. Your time is valuable, and we’d rather you save it than waste it on things you don’t

We’d like to mention a few things before you dive in:

1. English is not our first language
so please pardon any mistakes you may come across. We’re constantly learning and growing, and your understanding means the world to us.

2. We’re new to writing on this platform, and as beginners, we truly appreciate your patience and guidance. Your feedback, whether it’s positive or constructive, helps us improve with each chapter.

3. We really need your support throughout this journey. Your encouragement, votes, and comments inspire us to keep going and make this book the best it can be.

4. Our goal is to create a story that entertains, touches, and stays with you. We understand that not every story is for everyone, and that’s okay! But we’d love for you to give it a chance and be part of our creative journey.

Thank you so much for understanding and supporting us! Your love and feedback mean everything. We can’t wait to share this story with you.

Follow us on Insta too:

Happy reading!

With love, 
Rishika & Tanu