╰➤ 𝗩𝗦. 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗫

𝗕𝗔𝗥𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗘𝗟𝗗, his presence alone commanding the attention of everyone around him

        𝗕𝗔𝗥𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗘𝗟𝗗, his presence alone commanding the attention of everyone around him. His towering figure, solid as a mountain, was a beacon of raw power and determination that few dared to challenge.

Beside him, another teammate, equally focused, poised with his right foot on the ball, signaling that their team would have the first kickoff. The atmosphere was electric, the air thick with anticipation as the game everyone had been waiting for was finally here. The stadium lights cast an almost surreal glow over the field, their brilliance making the vibrant colors of the team uniforms clash with an intensity that only added to the drama.

On the other side of the field, Reo stretched his arms lazily, a casual gesture that seemed almost out of place amidst the tension crackling in the air. Yet, the smirk that played on his lips betrayed his true feelings. There was no fear in him, no uncertainty—just the cocky confidence of someone who knew exactly what he was capable of.

"Well then, let's quickly wrap this up with a win!" he declared, his voice cutting through the noise with a blend of arrogance and determination. The words echoed across the field, a challenge thrown down for all to hear. Reo's tone was light, almost mocking, but there was an underlying steel to it, a sharp edge that spoke volumes about the kind of player he was.

He wasn't just here to play; he was here to dominate, and he had every intention of doing so.

Zantetsu, standing close by, muttered under his breath, his voice low but resolute, "We are peerless." His eyes never left the goalpost ahead, his mind already racing with strategies and possibilities. Zantetsu was always calculating, always planning his next move, and now was no different.The words were meant more for himself than anyone else, a mantra to remind him of their superiority, their unyielding strength as a team.

In his mind, there was no room for doubt—they were unstoppable, and he would do everything in his power to prove it on the field.

"Stop acting so confident, Mikage," you interjected, your voice carrying a slight edge as you shot a glance at Reo. There was a tension in your tone, a mix of frustration and acknowledgment. Deep down, you knew Reo's confidence was well-founded—he had the skill and the audacity to back it up. Still, his cockiness was something that always grated on your nerves, even though you couldn't deny the boost it gave to the team.

There was something about the way he carried himself, the way he seemed to revel in the pressure, that made it impossible to ignore him. Whether you liked it or not, Reo was a force to be reckoned with, and in this moment, you were glad he was on your side.

Nagi, ever the picture of nonchalance, replied with a dismissive "Yeah, yeah," barely sparing Reo a glance.

For Nagi, the game was just another task, another thing to do before he could return to his preferred state of relaxation. But even in his laid-back demeanor, there was an undeniable talent, a natural brilliance that made him one of the most formidable players on the field.