Chapter 13 : MANIPULATIVE TRUTH [🔞]

[ FELIP'S POV : ]

" And it goes back in forth the same
conversations, I'm so sick of this fake
smiling face, people want you just because
You made it, SO TIRED OF IT ALL. "

« - brigde part on FAKE FACES By FELIP - »
[ last verse]

-

Everything passed like a blur, I'm always busy and had no time to talk to Stell. I was compiling all the evidence that I might need on the following cases that will be filed towards Mhei. I've learned recently that their company has been manipulating their stock on our company causing them to earn more than 60% of our profits each months since when they were still negotiating to our company. That manipulative witch, no wonder she was needy to get me married to her. To secure their following huge stock holds on the future, I should've known.

When my father learned about it, he was furious!

My Father demanded the board members to silently cutted the agreement and stop them from harvesting stocks on our company. My father apologises to what he did, and told me to love whom I wanna love. I felt happy, knowing my dad finally let me have my freedom to love someone else rather than arranging me on an agreement.

It made me confident to pursuing Stell even more.

Mr. De Dios hired me one of the best lawyers on all the industry. Which I was thankful about. He manage to stalk the finacial status of the Lark's Company and find tones of tones of stolen stocks from other different companies. That greedy family, they're corrupting all their associates. But they messed the wrong person, I'll make sure they'll pay for all they've done. Mr. De Dios saved it all in a USB drive and mailed it same with the other evidence to the Persecutor's Office to start with the investigation. We've done it silently, who knows what will happen if it will be on publicly announce, baka gumawa nanaman sila ng katarantaduhan. It can't be risked.

Mhei and her family didn't know all of this, they were to busy accomodating the media with their lavish lifestyle.

Boguk, inuuna ang pagiging mahangin bago trabaho. They only want easy money.

Mr. De Dios adviced me to hide stell and his close acquaintances for secured protection to them. And told me to lie low in case of a bad aftermath thoughtout this upcoming case. I agreed, I can't risked Stell's safety to this process. Baka mapahamak s'ya kung sakaling magsimula na ang kaso towards Mhei and her family.

I have to advice Stell, But for now I still have problems to faced as our company starts to regain it's accounting and finance team's secured links to faced out the shared stocks ng company nila Mhei.

F*ck that woman, binigyan pa'ko ng problema.

---------------------------------------------------------

[ STELL'S POV : ]

Ken and I, didn't talk more often because of work and also the upcoming cases he will file towards Mhei. I miss him already, but since I also have other projects kaya nilulunod ko nalang ang aking sarili sa trabaho.

I hope that he's doing okay, eating on right time, and also take cares of himself. I can't help but worry about him. He isn't really the type of person who updates on his daily schedules. But I shouldn't be worrying about it too much, I still have to finish some other projects that were given to me. But still, I hope he would call me or just message me, I really miss him. Urghhh! It this how relationship works?!