Untitled Part 3

Ariana's Pov

it is now the 12th of July and me and Jessica are all packed and ready to go to Calgary for 2 months which is something we have dreamed for ages. My mum has dropped us of at the airport so we can therefore make sure we catch our flight to Canada which is like 11 and a half hours long, we all know what I will be doing to pass the time... SLEEPING.

11hrs later...

we are due to land in half an hour the flight has went smoothly and bonus that our plane has WiFi Jessica is still out of it it so funny I think I should take a picture of her lol that's defos going on twitter.

Ariana -  @crawfcollinsbut - route to Calgary to see our boys and Jessica has been sleeping the whole time :( @crawfordcollins @weeklychris @chrisismabae1

cant wait to get of this plane and stretch my legs I just got a call from an unknown number I think I should call it back. RING RING.....RING RING

"hello " is all that came out the unknown caller replied and I nearly died it was Crawford " hi Ariana its Crawford I was just calling to see if you and Jessica have landed yet?"  " hey crawf not yet just about to, how did you eve get my number lol" I was surprised " aww your mum gave me and Chris both your numbers I hope you don't mind?" " pfft of course I don't I need to go jess has woken up lol I will see you at the gates soon " " haha okay tell we say hey and I saw your tweet btw jess looked so pretty haha Chris saw it too we both gave you's a follow" "OMG! really I never realised anyway see ya soon bye crawf. when we finally made it off the plane it was a short walk til we saw both of the silly Canadian boys we love we shouted their names and Chris and crawf turn around smile and run up to us Chris ends up hugging and talking to jess where as me and crawf were being awkward and just kinda stood there staring at each other it was really uncomfortable I have to break the ice some how hmm lets see how this goes " hey crawf hows you " I try to say with an un-awkward smile he took a minute to reply he looked really nervous for some reason "aww hey am great especially now I have seen your pretty face" I just giggled and looked down because I knew my cheeks were red I turned around and Chris and jess were laughing at us . we then all decided it was time for some Starbucks I mean come on who doesn't love a cheeky wee Starbucks. 

Jessicas pov

I woken up to a piercing slap in the face from Ariana, I swear that girl is going to get it later! she was jumping around like a lunatic, well to be honest I would be too after finding out she was on the phone to Crawford. I couldn't believe that in less than half an hour we would be meeting the one and only Chris and Crawford Collins. We finally arrived at the airport and I was so pleased to be able to be able to stretch my legs, being cooped up on a plane for 11 and a half hours is never the best if there is nothing to do! when Ariana and I saw Chris and Crawford standing at the gates waiting for us it was the best feeling in the world, I felt like I was on cloud nine right now, I'm pretty sure Ariana was too! Ariana shouted their names to get their attention. When they both turned around the first thing I done was run towards Chris and he done the same, when he embraced me all I was thinking was "wow he smells amazing" weird I know but what can one say when you're being embraced by your idol. After Chris let go I turned to see Ariana and Crawford just standing there extremely awkward until Ariana finally plucked up the courage to say something, after replying with a cheesy pick up line we all were in fits of laughter, apart from Ariana of course as she was extremely embarrassed. After a few moments of introductions, well not as if we didn't know who they were in the first place, it was purely for them as they didn't know who we were! I have to say after finally meeting the boys things ran more smoothly. We all decided to go to Starbucks, I mean Starbucks is the bomb! who wouldn't want to have a cheeky wee Starbucks with their idols. After getting our Starbucks the boys asked us if we had a hotel booked or an apartment for the 2 months we just looked at each other and said "No we never thought about that" that's when they offered us to stay at their house which we obviously couldn't decline. so we all hopped into crawfs car Ariana called shot gun obvs and we headed to the Collins household.