Chapter 1 Surprises

Ariana's pov

Here it is again Monday... another boring day off school time to get up and get ready pick up Jessica ( my best friend ) and go to the hell whole that is school. The only good thing is that me and Jessica are in all the same classes and sit next to each other which means we can basically sit the whole day and just talk about the one and only Chris and crawford collins who we petty much fangirl over everyday... especially on twitter. Once at school I quickly went to my locker to grab my books then headed to class.

After School

Me and Jessica walked into town to grab something to eat since we were hungry, school food tastes crap and we are only 17 so aren't old enough to drive here in Scotland which sucks. After going to KFC my mum had text me to come home quick she had news for both me and Jessica which was odd and unusual but i just ignored it and we headed back to mines for this 'Talk' she was gonna give us. I walked in and my mum was just off the phone " hey mum we are home who was that you were talking to?"

she gave me a weird look and said " oh nothing important you girls might wanna sit down for me to explain this two you both " omg what is happening has someone died are we moving i am so confused " erm okay just spit it out what is it mum?"

" well I entered you both into a competition i found out about as i saw and see all the time how much you both like Chris and Crawford "

me and Jessica just gave each other a look and laughed she carried on explaining and when she said we had the chance of meeting Chris and Crawford I nearly died but I was even more shocked when I found out we won

" omg omg omg are you for real like i get to meet crawfish like physically omg he is bae I cant cope Jessica omg we are going to Canada to see our dream boys omg I need water i cant breathe"

Jessica's pov

It was really strange walking into Ariana's house to find Ariana's mum just off the phone, to tell us to sit on the couch, but when Ariana's mum Joan told us both that she had entered us into this unknown competition which both of us had no clue about, was really weird. when she told us that we had won this unknown competition, the alarm bells started ringing in my head. that's when we both knew that we had won the chance to fly over to Calgary in Canada, I remember Ariana telling me about some competition but when we went to go enter the entry deadline was closed and we were gutted that we couldn't go, now hearing that Ariana's mum had entered us into the competition without us knowing, was the most AMAZING! and SURPRISING! thing I have heard ever! I know you're probably thinking " how can that be the most amazing and exciting thing you have ever heard?" its true I have rarely experienced any exciting things on my life.

Ariana's pov

Mum then explained to us that we would be staying in Calgary with the boys for a couple of months not just a few days or weeks but months and we leave in a couple of days omg I am excited happy nervous and scared at the same time and I am definitely not prepared for the next few months ahead but bring it on!