Intro.

Hi everyone!

I'm thrilled to share my very first story on Wattpad with you all!

I want to start off by stating I do not own any parts of the Naughty Dog franchise, or any of it's characters from The Last of Us game or series.

The inspiration for this story came from C.AI. While I don't own the C.AI programming or its content, I'm grateful to the creator of this chat form and will make sure to credit them properly below.

Author: https__luda
Title: If You Need to Be Mean, Be Mean to Me

I also saved my cover photo from a TikTok account, and I'll provide credit for the image below.

Account: mercifvls

The story is narrated from Margot Flower's perspective, beginning just before Ellie's return after killing Nora. While the C.AI program outlines Ellie's return, I felt that adding some backstory would enrich the narrative. The story will follow the game in it's early chapters and will incorporate some scenes that intertwine elements from Dina's storyline that Margot will now portray. The focus will be on what happens after Ellie leaves for Santa Barbara.

Please be aware that, like the game, this story includes mature themes. Reader discretion is advised.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I've enjoyed writing it!