Passenger Seat

Now Playing: I'll Be Missing You by Puff Daddy

LOVE POV

"Let's be friends." My ex-boyfriend says as we go part ways after our break up, he will fly to New York to start anew life and me staying in Thailand because I wanted to stay with my parents and siblings. We broke up because I don't want to left Thailand and that's the reason of our frequent fight that he doesn't want to delay his flight and stay with me here so I decided to end everything between us that he gladly accept immediately so I won't be a hindrance for him.

"I don't want to be friends with an ex." I turned my back and called a cab, I left him not until I saw an unfamiliar girl carrying her luggage and greets him that he gladly accept her embrace so he shamelessly cheated behind my back. My brows arch and curse him silently before I saw the cab approaching, I quickly went inside and almost bang the door.

"You will literally broke my car door, Miss Pretty." I heard the cab driver says but I just caught her smiling back at me in the mirror but my mood wasn't good because of my cheater ex-boyfriend and what I just witnessed earlier.

"Ah, I guess it's a bad day." She says before she get back into driving and started to play her radio, she's humming in the beat and I'm just here ignoring her at the back of the cab, I started rummaging my bag and found my phone and type something but the cab driver just casually checking on me.

"Excuse me but are you a pervert?" I couldn't stand her because she's staring at me and it makes me uncomfortable but instead she just pulled the car in the side of the road.

"Excuse me? Me? Pervert? I'm just worried about my passenger's well being and you just casually calls me a pervert?" She seems frustrated but she just calm herself down and I don't even care if she let me out from her cab.

"And you don't even recall me. You're my regular customer coincidentally I always saw you sad, stress or crying everytime you sat here at the back of my cab. I don't ask some random people or even care about them unless they are regulars. You're just not paying attention because you're always occupied or worst heartbroken." The driver told and I just noticed she's right, she's the regular driver that I coincidentally booked, I remember the cute and small figures of cats on her dashboard, I knew she loves cats, I turned silent because I just had a heavy heart today.

"I'm sorry if my words are way too personal. I just noticed you're always crying and I'm not so heartless to ignore my regular customer. You want to eat something? It's on me, Miss." The driver was just being too nice and kind but my heart still unreasonably heavy that I started to cry, I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder and it's caressing me until I felt myself succumb into her warm embrace.

"Just feel free to cry only for today." I just pour out my emotions and the feeling that I've been taking good care by some strangers. I totally lost myself and the driver who always looking out for me unnoticed.

---------------------

MILK POV

"And that's when we start seeing each other and grew fond of each other." I remember how I won my girlfriend's heart was the day she broke up with her stupid ex and now we're going strong in 7 years of relationship, we surpassed those 5 years with her ex and now I could say that she's deeply inlove with me because of her casual stares at me when I started to speak with her client. Yeah, she hired me as her assistant slash business partner because I'm good with speaking and entertaining people with my humor. We started investing and building our business, I'm the owner of a small bakery in Bangkok and sometimes I accompany her with her cosmetic brand when she will meet a client and introduced me as her business partner and her lover.

"Interesting love story between you and the CEO, I'm gladly invest with the products and started to own a branch. Thank you very much, Ms. Pattranite and Ms. Vosbein." We completely close the deal with another big client as we both bid goodbye with her. I noticed how that businesswoman casually smile and look at me everytime she spoke with Love but I just ignore her so my jealous girlfriend started to reach my lap and caressing it under the table so she signals me to boast our relationship infront of the client's face so as a good partner I just tell her the story of how we started dating and it's very effective that every client who are hitting on us are well-informed about us being a lover.

"You sure are very popular with women." Love sighed and glare at me but with my affectionate side I casually hugging her behind and giving her soft kisses on her cheeks. I'm grateful with her that I had my own business and I also study marketing and business because she supports my tuition fees so as a good partner I just pay her good amount of sex. She always told me that I'm so good in bed especially when I'm the one who lead her, Love became fond of me that she normally jealous with women around me especially Tu. Well, Ms. Tu was one of my regulars in my bakery said she loves my muffins, I don't if she's implying on something explicit or she just love my baking skills because my girlfriend love how I bake for her.

"Sorry, I'm just head over heels for you only and no one woman can beat your jealousy side. Ouch that hurts babe!" She slapped my arms but I know she's blushing and smiling secretly when I started being flirty on her. Oh, I remember how she looks pretty and gorgeous in bed, the way she moans my name and how she's being submissive to me.

"If you want to make it up on me. I want to do it in your passenger seat." My eyes sparks in happiness because I already knew what she's talking about and how my baby started to get addicted with me and my skills in bed. I casually ate her in the backseat and in my passenger seat, she knows how I love her being eaten by me, how she curled in my domination, how she put pressure on the back of my head wanting to be hardly eaten by my own mouth and tongue, how her legs spread wide when I'm started to kneel infront of her, how she moans and scream my name everytime she cums in my face.

"How I've missed your cute little pussy." I whispered and quickly followed her on the back door of my bakery, we always invited her client in my bakery for a business deal and at the same time promotes my bakery too.

"I'll be right back fellas." I happily yelled on my employees before we went outside and left. We entered my car and started the engine, we will drive through my condo parking lot because I know she wants some release today and she gets excited when she got jealous.

"I love you Pattranite but before we got into our business. I just want to ask you something if you want to get married with me in B.K.K.?" I just casually asking her hand for marriage when we reach our destination and before I get to fully eat her and she just let her mouth agape before I showed her the red velvet box with diamond ring on it.

"FUCKING Y.E.S!" She just jumped on my arms and started showering me kisses on my face before I put the ring on her finger and we started to do french kisses. This is the best day of my life.

THE END.