chapter two

the  new territory

as i walked towards the barn my steps were quiet i was exhausted and angry with myself. i wasn't grieving no i was disappointed in my own actions.

 my head rose the padder of steps Infront of me i look up to see pouring soul running towards me. this is going to be interesting i thought to myself.

 "half sea" pouring exclaimed just a few steps away now coming towards me butting his head against my chest purring happily.

 "hello pouring" i greeted him my tone low and gravely i dint have the energy for pleasantries  i just wanted to rest.id continue to walk towards the barn seeing a large blue tom Infront of me he looked a lot like pouring id thought as i continued.

 "who's that" i asked as i continued to walk carried the same tone from before.

"that's my father down pour" he said in a purred tone. as he answered i saw a orange she cat  walk out of the barn her makings resembled pourings.

" and that one" my head tilted slightly.

"my mother blazing pelt" he responded happily as he walked beside me my steps slowed as i neared the barn where the two cats were the tom rose to his paws as i approached the she cat hiding slightly behind him he was slightly smaller than me in Hight and build his sleek build matching pourings he defiantly got his color from his father and the fluffy fur and markings from his mom i noted mentally as i continued the tom wasn't intimidating to me id heard the story's i knew who down was.

"who's this" he asked pouring his gaze unwavering from mine i just watched the tom id heard the story's id seen the scars as a kit i seen the body this tom was nothing to me.

 although id dislike him for betraying his clan and killing his clan mate that would be hypoctritical....well fuck that's exactly what a was a hypocrite.

"this is half sea" pouring answered in a shaky tone that made my fur stand while i may have been a hypocrite i also hated the tom for being like my father. id seen the scars id comforted him when he was scared, no kit deserves that.

"its nice to finally meet you down pour "id greet putting on a calm smile and demeanor as i sat Infront of them.

down pours blank expression was unchanging although blazing pelt peered around him to look at me she observed me for a moment before shooting me a smile.

"its wonderful to meet you as well gorgeous" id purr my voice carried in a flirtatious tone.

her eyes widened as down pour let out a low grumble as she darted back to hide behind the tom Agin.

"sorry couldn't help myself" i told down with a chuckle my tone taunting ill be the first to admit i was testing the toms temper my gaze met his cold hard stare as a grin spread on my maw.

hi! thanks for reading! i have a discord server now! we are actively expanding the lore of the after math the after math was built in a wcue rp. we are looking for both larger and smaller roles to build the new series THE AFTER MATH REBUILT!! you will have a chance for your oc to interact with original characters and build bonds with them as well as pave your own path and possibly get a book for your oc! dm wolfy19 on discord for the server link!