chapter three

settling the ties

my ears were pinned as i met his gaze a deep grumble emitting from me as i watched him "why are you so stupid" i asked in a harsh tone i watched as the small tom flinched and pushed further against the wall trying to get away from me.

"i-i didn't mean to" he said with a whimper as his his eyes filled with tears my gaze immediately softened my ears perking up in Suprise "pouring" my words came out in a whisper my heart sank realizing what id done i slowly stepped towards him as he once aging whimpered and flinched away from me "its ok pouring...it wasn't that big of a deal anyway i over reacted im sorry"  i said my tone a soft purr as i slowly approached.

I watched his eyes close as i got closer his unpaced breathing only worsening his panic once i got over to him.

 i just nuzzled my head into the fur of his neck trying to calm him i stayed as still as possible letting my touch calm him until he relaxed nuzzling into my chest.

 "im sorry i scared you pouring you had just scared me and that how it came out" i said in a soft gentle tone.

"im s-sorry" he sobbed against my chest i lifted my paw resting it on his back and pulling him closer to me.

"everything's ok now pouring" id say softly as it set in with me that this was a fate i could not escape.

I'm like him its in my blood.....im a fucking monster.

hi!! we are still looking for people to help with the "after math continued" wrighting and lore if you want a chance for your oc to be included in the lore or possibly have a book of its own dm wolfy19 on discord if there is an issue with this system please comment on this message and i will try and sort something out.