chapter one

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ a clan of spite ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌

i sat Infront of the wet rock proudly my posture  tall my tail neatly around my paws as  my gaze fixated on the leader my nerves were everywhere but  this was a proud and  happy moment for me none the less.

"ready for this?" i hear the quietly spoken words from the tom beside me, i look over seeing the tom id known as my child hood friend basically my brother i looked over the tom his black and orange pelt with slight dots of yellow resembling sparks almost, his gaze was proud and serious matching his personality in a way he was always much more serious about this stuff than i was.

"have never been more ready" i say a soft smile gracing my maw my voice carried in a quiet purr, ember paw returned the smile my ears twitched as he peered  around me to see the two she cats of our friend group gia paw a gorgeous brown she who's fur was always neat and tidy not long but enough fur she had an elegance to her small form and decaying paw a beautiful black and grey she with red accents in her fur she was small but her elegant puffy fur made her seem bigger than her small frame allowed." you ok half" decaying asked in a whisper before we were interrupted by obsidian gaze "focus" the deputy snaped his tone cold and demanding and gruff causing  gia paw to jump slightly me and ember turned in unison to shot him a glare before the leader spoke.

"all warriors able to swim the currents gather around the wet rock" able stars voice echoed around the clearing shortly after the warriors gathered in the clearing around us i watched as gia walked away going to sit with yew leap now i was feeling nervous i looked to ember i followed his gaze to a bush where i seen a small blue tom id recognized as pouring soul a loner id befriended he met my gaze both of us seeming worried but we turned to the leader as she spoke.

"ember paw star clan honors your virtues of you bravery determination preparedness and respect we welcome you as a warrior to river clan...ember tip" she mewed before proudly butting her head against his with a smile i watched as  he had to lean down slightly for her to be able to reach i held back a chuckle of amusement knowing id have to do the same as i was taller than the tom.

just as the thought hit me the roar of the clans cheering assaulted my ears "ember tip" the clan chanted repeatedly before he stepped away siting beside his mother and mentor.

the leader returned to sit Infront of the now three of us "half paw star clan honors your virtues of strength will and Pacience" i almost chuckled at that me patient? my father must have made her say that "we welcome you as a warrior to river clan..half sea" i lowered my body letting her butt her head against mine before moving to sit beside my mentor my mother and father at her side "half sea" the clan chanted before the leader moved to her position Agin.

my gaze was on pouring as i listened to the leaders words the virtues strength and determination my nose snurled as i heard the name shed received decaying yowl  i was discussed knowing what the name stemmed from i watched the tears in her eyes as the clan chanted the name she came and sat with me i said nothing and just wrapped my tail around her gently. i heard my fathers steps as he walked around my mother and my mentor to sit beside decaying "fitting don't you think" i heard my fathers raspy voice say his cruel words in a quiet hushed tone id lean around her hissing at him "how can you be so cruel" i snaped at him in a quiet hiss as decaying leaned into my side putting her head on my shoulder as she did i felt a tail tap on my back i looked over seeing my mentor lilly form shaking her head at me her gaze sympathetic carrying a shared anger "not worth it half sea" she said her gentle tone calming me a little. i looked back seeing the evil smile on my fathers maw reissuing the rage in me  i kept my maw shut just lowering my gaze to decaying gently licking her head" clan dismissed "i hears able star call before jumping off the wet rock.

                                                         . . . . ╰──╮dusk╭──╯ . . . .

id watch the little bug crawling Infront of me before swatting it with my paw, "what did ya do that for" gia asked in amusement i looked up at the smiling she my expression cold obviously unamused and quite bored "why not" id respond blankly i watched her expression fall as she looked to the other two warriors decaying who was curled up beside me and ember who was sat a bit off Infront of me before raising to her paws and walking back into the medicine den.

"i cant believe they are making her share a den with that fox heart" decaying grumbled from beside he her quiet tone full of disgust and rage...it was a mutual  opinion i didn't respond  rather than just placing my tail over her.

"half sea" i heard a voice call as the steps came into ear shot i looked over seeing my father wolf bite approaching us he looked a lot like me tan body that faded to a darker brown down his legs and grey blue accents all down his body although we looked almost the same he wasn't as fluffy and wore more scars than i did. "yes" i responded clam not bothering to move from my position on the ground he approached quietly i just watched as he sat Infront of me between me and ember tip he just watched me for a moment his expression blank i didn't know what to expect from this but i hoped it was praise for becoming a warrior or something similar i realized it was quite the opposite as he raised his paw slashing my face i didnt flinch but just sat up to be level with him none of the others reacted they were used to this decaying simply stood and moved to  ember tips side.

"you have no idea how disappointed i am half sea" my father spat at me his tone cold full of hatred, "well yeah i do have idea I've heard this a lot" i responded mostly unbothered his words no longer hurt this was almost praise from my father.

without warning he leapt on me tacking me over i didn't bother to fight him just laying there quietly waiting for his rage to end you and decaying yowl are a disgrace to my blood line you are both useless i should have made sure you both drown that day" he spat in my face that what got my reaction that's when i snaped... some would say i came un glued but to me it was worse.. that day made me like him

•·.·''·.·•hi! i hope you enjoyed the first chapter! if there is anything i missed, please lmk! •·.·''·.·