Picnic

(They have been dating for months now!)
Third|pov

Chloe was getting ready to go on a date with her girlfriend of a year. She was so excited to see where they were going. Chloe gets a text from red.

(❤️-hi baby)
(💎-hi my love)
(❤️-I'm outside)
(💎- come inside, my mom wants to see you.)
(❤️-fine but you have to be with me)
(💎-it's fine you already met her)

Chloe's mom then yelled for her.
She goes down stairs,
Chloe sees red wearing a red silk dress.
"Hi" she says as Chloe gives her a hug, she kisses Chloe's cheek.
"Hii, you look hot!" Chloe whispers in her ear.
"I could say the same" she says back. Chloe gives her a kiss.
"Hi Ella" she says giving her a hug too.
"Hi red." Ella gives red a kiss on the cheek.
"Hey!" Chloe complains.
"What?" Ella asks.
"That's mine" Chloe says kissing reds cheek.
"Ugh, Chloe why so clingy" Chad says making his dad look at him.
"Leave the poor girl alone Chad" charming says
Ella laughs.
"Anyways you guys have fun"
Ella says as she walks them out. Ella leans on the door frame watching her daughter and red leaving, red opens the door for Chloe and Chloe gives her a kiss.
Ella smiles as she is proud of her daughter finding true love.

As reds driving she has her hand on Chloe thigh and grips a bit. Chloe gets up and starts sucking softly in red's neck at a red light. The light turns green and Chloe continues to suck on red's neck.
"Fuck, Chloe"
"What" Chloe mumbles against red's neck.
"I'm driving" red says breathless.
"Fine, I'll wait" Chloe got a bit upset but that was going to change soon.

They finally get there but red puts a blind fold on Chloe.
Red helps Chloe out and guides her toward an open field.
"Hurry up! I wanna see your face and kiss it" Chloe complains.
Red then takes the blindfold off and wraps her arms around Chloe's waist while Chloe is in awe.
"Oh my, red!" Chloe says looking at the picnic red had set up. Chloe turns around and gives red a deep, loving, gentle and sweet kiss.
Chloe places her hands on red's cheek while they kiss. They both giggle.
"Do you like it" red says biting her lip.
"No, I LOVE IT" Chloe gives red another kiss before red grabs Chloe's hand and walks towards the picnic.

The sun was setting and it made the color purple, red and blue makes the color purple. They drink wine and laugh together. They ate and went to sit down to watch the sunset.
"Hey baby"
Red turns to Chloe as she asks.
"Yea"
"I've been meaning to ask you"
"What is it?"
"Will you marry me?" Red says as she pulls a ring out, a purple Diamond.
"Of course red!" Chloe says kissing red as she slides it onto Chloe's finger.
"I love you so much bluey"
"I love you even more rose"
"Can I stay at yours tonight" Chloe adds.
"Of course my love" red helps Chloe up and packs things up.
Chloe calls her mom to let her know.
" Hey mom!"
"Hi sweetie"
"I'ma sleep at red's tonight"
"Okay sweetie just let me know when you wake up"
"Okay bye love you!"
"Love you too"

Red smiles at Chloe as they go into the car.
As red sits on the driver sit Chloe hops onto red's lap.
"Chloe what are you doing" red says with a smirk.
"I told you I'll wait didn't I" Chloe starts to suck on red's neck harder then last time.
"Fuck"
Red's head flung back giving her fiance more access. Chloe starts to suck on red's pulse softly but a bit hard.
"Shit, Chloe" red moans. They heard a knock on the window but ignored it, thank God the windows were tinted.
Red continues to moan loud but not loud loud.
Chloe reaches the lever to pull the sit down.
Chloe starts to take red's shirt off. She sucks on her collar bone. She leaves many hickeys on her stomach and neck. Basically her entire body.
Chloe stops and kisses red on the lips before she gets off of her. Red puts her shirt back on and pulls the sit up.
Red starts to drive and Chloe keeps on smirking at her. Red arrives at her apartment and helps Chloe out.

They walk in but they're exhausted. Red hands Chloe a pair of pajamas and Chloe just takes the pants.
Red laughs. Chloe comes out wearing a blue laced bra and some blue pajamas pants.
"Damn, Chlo" red says pulling Chloe by the waist. Chloe smirks at red.
"I'm so glad you said yes cuz now I can do whatever I want with you non-stop"
Red kisses Chloe's collar bone making her moan.
"Red" Chloe moans.
Red stops and grabs her clothes.
"Why'd you stoppp!" Chloe complains.
" Cuz I have to change, I'm not wearing this silk dress to bed"
"But why, you look hot!"
"Too bad" red says walking back to the bathroom and changing.
Red walks out wearing a black crop top and red pajama pants.
"Mm never mind you look hotter in this"
Red rolls her eyes and pulls Chloe by the waist and kisses her. A sweet, gentle, warm kiss turns into a make out session. Chloe makes red back up. Chloe pushes red on the bed. Chloe kisses red's neck moving down. Chloe reaches red's pant line but stops when red's phone keeps ringing.
"Ignore it baby" Chloe says to red. Chloe takes reds pants off but it only hits her knees before her phone rings again.
"Pick up the phone but I'm continuing" Chloe says as red sits on the edge. Chloe takes her pants off and red answers the phone. Chloe sticks her tongue inside red and red moans loud.
"Fuck" red moans forgetting she was on the phone.
"What happened" Bridget says clueless of what sex is, but ella on the other hand was straight up dirty minded.
"S-sorry, w-what did you n-need." Red stutters before Chloe starts to go faster.
"Fuck!" Red moans again.
Ella notices Chloe's hair.
"Okay, anyways we wondered if you guys want to have a sleepover at your apartment"
Ella asks smirking
"Oh fuc- y-yea of course"
Chloe stops and slides a finger inside red.
"Oh fuck!" Red moans.
"Okay well, we will see you tomorrow" ella says hanging up.
Chloe pumps in and out fast.
Red grips Chloe's hair.
"Fuck, Chloe I'm c-close"
Chloe goes back in with her tongue.
"Hold it" Chloe says eating her fiance out.
Reds legs start shaking badly.
"Fuck Chloe!"
Chloe continues to go faster making reds legs shake so hard.
"C- Chloe!"
"Let go"
Chloe says as she keeps her tongue inside her.
Red cums inside Chloe's mouth.
"Holy shit" red says calming down.
Chloe wipes red clean.
"Mm you taste amazing" Chloe says kissing red letting her taste herself.
Red pulls her pants back up and shirt back down. Red puts her back against the back board and Chloe sits on red's lap.
"You wanna watch a movie?"
"With my fiance of course"
They play stranger things cuz they have been wanting to watch it. Red smirks and starts to suck on Chloe's neck and slips her hand inside Chloe's pants. Red starts to rub Chloe's clit.
"Red..."
"What" red mumbles against Chloe's neck before going faster.
"Please"
" Please what." Red slides a finger inside Chloe making her moan loudly.
"D-dont s-stop!" Chloe's head flung back giving her fiance more access to her neck. Red sucks softly on her pulse pumping even faster.
"FUCK RED!"
Chloe's legs starts to shake. Chloe grips reds hair from behind while moaning.
"Shit, red Im gon-gonna" before Chloe could finish red starts pumping faster that she didn't even know she could move her fingers that fast.
"Fuck red."
"Cum for me"
Chloe did not hold in any longer. She cums all over red's fingers, only her fingers.
Red takes her hand out and sees all of Chloe's hot liquid. Red licks it off her hand.
"I was not expecting that" Chloe says catching her breath.
"Mm i was not expecting for you to be delicious, I mean it's better then any meal."
Red sucks sucking her fingers again.
"Fuck ima need more"
Red tries to stick her hand back inside Chloe's pants but Chloe stops her.
"I love you but, you need to stop being so damn horny."
Red was strong enough to slip her hand back inside Chloe.
"Red!"
"Too bad"
Chloe couldn't admit she liked it. In the Matter of fact she loved it.
Red pumps in and out really fast
"Fuck red"
Chloe felt so damn good to reds touch.
"I'm sorry I just can't get enough" red says as Chloe starts to shake.
Chloe came again.
"Fuck"
Chloe felt so pleased. Red licks her hand again.
"I'm sorry" red says kissing Chloe's cheek.
"God," Chloe catches her breath.
"Fuck why did I like that"
Red smirks.
"Cuz you love my touch" red says.
Chloe gives red a kiss.

(Anyways their will probably be lots of smut in this story for something to happen but part 2 will be out soon!)