❤️snuggles💎

Red wakes up to cinnamon barking.
"What is it baby"
Cinnamon barks at the door and a knock is heard at her door.
Red rubs her eyes before opening the door.
"Hey red!" Her teammates say.
"Hey guys" red says still sleepy.
Cinnamon continues to bark.
"Cinnamon, go with mama" red says pointing to Chloe. Cinnamon obeys and leaves.
"Good girl, anyways come in!" Red says.
"You got a puppy?" Zach says
"Yea we got her yesterday"
Chloe comes out holding cinnamon and snowflake running towards red.
Red picks snowflake up.
"Mm morning" red says giving her wife a kiss.
Chloe then feeds cinnamon and snow.
"So you excited for the championship" Bella asks.
"Um nope"
"Damn."
They talk for a bit until they have to leave. After a couple of minutes cinnamon barks again.
"What is it snuggles" Chloe says
"Aw snuggles is cute too"
"Cinnamon loves to snuggle with us so my nickname for her is snuggles"
Red opens the door. Ella and Bridget (young)
Were here.
"Hey guys."
They come in.
"We are here to take snowflake and cinnamon shopping!" Bridget says.
"Oh yea I forgot." Red says.
"Snuggles!" Chloe shouts for her.
"Snuggles?" Ella says.
"Her name is cinnamon but Chloe calls her snuggles cuz she loves to snuggle with us." Red says
"Awe cute!"
Snuggles comes with snow.
Bridget picks cinnamon ups and Ella picks snowflake up.
"Okay bye!" They then leave.
Once they fully close the door, Chloe pulls red's shirt and kisses her. Chloe pulls her over to their room.
Red locks the door behind them.
She then picks Chloe up and sets her onto the edge of the bed.
Chloe takes her shirt off and shorts leaving her in underwear and a bra. Red gets on her knees and takes Chloe's underwear off. Without warning red thrusts her fingers inside.
"Oh fuck!" Chloe moans.
Red sucked on her clit softly and pumps faster.
"Oh God!"
"Mm keep quiet" red says.
Red goes faster with both her tongue and fingers.
" Oh fuck!!" Chloe moans. Red pushes her down.
Red pulls the strap out and puts it on.
Red thrusts into Chloe
"AHH~" Chloe moans. Red goes faster. Chloe's breasts bounces up and down from how fast she's going. Red couldn't resist and captures a nipple inside her mouth and starts to suck on it.
"OH SHIT"
Red smirks against her nipple and goes faster then she ever could.
"AAHHH....FUCK.....DONT STOP!" Chloe moans.
red finds her G-spot and goes even faster
"OH FUCK RED....SHIT..... OH GOD" Chloe moans again.
"FUCK FASTER" Chloe moans desperate for her wife to finish her off.
"Mm maybe not just yet."
Red slows down. She lays down and pulls Chloe to sit on her face. Red moves her tongue to her clit and down slowly. Chloe moans lightly.
"Fuck red I'ma need more" Chloe says.
Red decided she'll be nice and go a little deeper.
Red slides her tongue inside her wife
"oh God"
Red presses in and out slowly but enough to pleasure her wife. Chloe starts to grind on red's tongue. Red licks her clit faster.
"Oh fuck"
Red soon sits up and Chloe sits on the strap.
"Oh shit" Chloe moans as her wife smirks wider.
Red sucks on her wife's breast while Chloe moves up and down slowly on red.
Chloe grips red's hair.
"Oh God red!" Chloe moans as she goes faster.
At this point red was slamming against Chloe.
Chloe's head flung back and her eyes rolled back.
They hear a knock but red wanted to finish Chloe off first.
Red covers Chloe's mouth and thrusts deep inside her and faster.
"Ahhh~" Chloe moans but it was muffled by her wife's hand. Chloe comes undone and cums all over red.
They knock again. Red let's Chloe ride out her high. Red soon takes the strap off and pushes it under the bed and she passes Chloe an oversized T-shirt and she wears it. Chloe acts asleep and red gets the door rubbing her eyes like if she was asleep.
"Hmm hi sorry I was asleep" red says to Ella and Bridget.
"Mhm yea right anyways we are here to drop them off"
"It's already been an hour?" Red says looking at her phone. They nod. Cinnamon and snow run playfully.
"Kay well thanks!"
"Bye"
They then leave. Red sees bags from snow and cinnamon. Some bags say snowflake and the others says cinnamon.
Red hops onto the bed with Chloe.
"Mm you know that was amazing" Chloe mumbles.
"Mm is that so" red says as she turns to her side to look at Chloe.
Chloe kisses her wife deeply.
Cinnamon and snow look at them confused.
"Yes, your parents are still in love and horny" Chloe says making her wife giggle. Cinnamon walks to Chloe and rests her chin on her paws.
Snowflake walks to red and flips to her back.
Red gives her a belly rub and snow starts to bite on her fingers like she always does.
Cinnamon would just roll around and give a goofy smile.
Chloe just giggles so does red. Once the goofy daughters were asleep they picked them up and laid them in their bed. Red double checked they were asleep. They got back onto the bed. Red gets on Chloe and starts to Make out with her.
Their lips move in sync. Chloe tried to flip her over but she couldn't.
"Fuck red"
"Not today boo"
Red holds her hands down and continues to make out with her. She moves Chloe's hands above her head and holds it with one hand so she has a free hand. She moves her free hand under her shirt and slides a finger Inside her wife. Chloe's head flung back.
"Oh God!" Chloe moan. Chloe's head went back up causing her lips to crash with hers. Chloe moans within her lips while red pumps faster.
Red starts to leave trails of hickeys from her neck all the way to her collar bone. Red pumps faster.
"Oh fuck" Chloe moans.
"Shit I'm close" Chloe moans again.
"Hold it in for me baby" red mumbles against Chloe's neck. Chloe nods but continues to moan.
Red pumps faster, red goes down and slides her tongue in.
"Oh fuck red I don't think I could hold any longer" chloe moans.
"Just for a bit more" red says licking faster.
"Oh fuck please red"
"Mm fine go ahead"
Chloe squirts all over red. Once Chloe calmed down. Red goes up to her head level. Chloe wipes some of her juices off her wife's face. Before she puts in her mouth red grabs her wrist and sucks the juices off of her fingers.
"Mm not for you" red says whipping the rest off. Cinnamon wakes up and barks at red whose sucking on her wife's neck.
Chloe moans. Cinnamon continues to bark
"Honey I'm trying to pleasure your mother" red says to cinnamon. Chloe giggles she pats next to her and cinnamon lays there. Chloe pets her and she instantly falls back asleep. Red and Chloe giggle before kissing again. Red leaves some hickeys. Cinnamon barks again.
"Okay okay fine" red says getting of off Chloe.
Snow wakes up and hops onto red.
They all fall into a blissful sleep.