Dream dress

“Good morning Vaggie!” Chalie cheered as she placed a tray in her fiances lap.

Vaggie woke up a little confused to the sudden sound. “Huh?” She asked.

“I made you breakfast!” Charlie guested to the plate of crambleled eggs and bagon with a glass of orange juice.

Feeling a bite more away now Vaggie gave her a tirered smile. “Thanks hon, whats all this about.”

“We both have a busy day ahead of us so I made us breakfast. Mine is already in my belly.” Charlie beamed.

“Oh yeah were shopping today.” Vaggie smiled.

“When I pick up my suit I will be keeping it in room 25, so no going in there ok?” Charlie waved her finger playfully.

Vaggie giggled. “Charlie, even if you find your dream suit today it wont be ready for weeks.” Vaggie begun eating her scrambled eggs.

“I know, but I want it planned out in advance. Where are you going to hide your dress?” The thin demon asked.

“I have no idea yet.” Vaggie wasn’t even sure about the type of dress she wanted. She didn’t know if she wanted black or white. Black was more her style but white would be nice to wear for once.

“Well you must tell me before you hide it. You know I wonder in and out of the rooms, im nosey.” Charlie giggled.

“So whos going with you today?” Vaggie asked her girlfriend.

“My dad, Octavia and Husk. Dad wants to help me chose a suit, Via is my maid of honour and I feel bad leaving Husk out since he isn’t a part of your bridal shower.” The blonde explained.

Charlie was too sweet. Vaggie was sure Husk had zero interest in helping Charlie choose a suit, but Charlie was always worried about other peoples feelings.

“That’s kind of you.” Vaggie touched Charlie on the shoulder.

“I was thinking of wearing something other than red. I wont tell you what colour though.” The tall demon teased as she begun to get dressed for the day. It took her a while to get her wild hair brushed out enough that she could fit it into the bands.

“I wish mom was here, I know she’d love to meet you. I am still hoping she comes home before the wedding, but I wouldn’t even know where to send the invites too.” Charlie pondered.

The invitations were beings sent out in a few weeks, so she would feel awful if her mother returned after they were sent out and she got a late invite to her own daughter’s wedding.

“I’m sure she will. Maybe your dad can find a way to contact her?” Vaggie stood up and begun to change into the dress she had laid out.

“I hope so. Maybe he already has and he’s keeping it a surprise!” Charlie squealed at the thought of seeing her mother again.

“That would be the best wedding present ever.” Vaggie spoke over her shoulder as she pulled up her boots.

Charlie turned around and placed her hands on Vaggie’s shoulders. “Have a wonderful day, I hope you find the perfect dress Vaggie.” Charlie kissed her on the forehead.

“Good luck to you too hun.” Vaggie smiled.

Charlie left to go shopping first. Lucifer and Husk were ready to go right away. Angel on the other hand liked to sleep in and took two hours to get ready in the morning.

“Angel, I swear to Satan if you don’t hurry up your pig will be taking your place.” The grey female sighed.

“That would be so cute, nuggets loves responsibility.” Angel hadn’t even started his makeup yet as he was still on his 50 step skin care routine.