Saturday - Morning sunrise

A morning arrive at room 208 situated on External Tokiwadai dormitory. The first rays of sunlight penetrate through the window. Three figures lie in a row on one of the two beds in that room. Inoue hugs Mikoto from behind and the older-sister hugs her meter tall teddy bear.

Railgun slowly wakes up, opening her eyes. She would like to move to sits up, but suddenly finds that she can't thanks to someone holding her waist from behind. She jerked away, she twist her body, grabbing the person in question and in an instant she was in the pose of throwing her opponent over her shoulders. She immediately wanted to throw that (uninvited visitor?) out of bed. However, when she realized that the visitor in question was not Kuroko but Inoue, she managed to stop, making a surprised yelp. She started apologizing right away, letting her sister sit on the bed. "Ah sorry! I thought Kuroko sneak in on me again." As she stood over the seated Inoue, she noticed her [child's like] pajamas on her and immediately burst into a smile. "Ah, my pajamas look good on you, you have good taste in choosing this one." She hummed contentedly not carrying that her clone went through her stuff.

However, her Imoto had a different opinion, making a denying hand gesture. "No, no, not by chance. Misaka dismisses this claim, shocked at her older sister's ignorance." Mikoto objected that reaction, but Inoue continued. "Misaka has to complain that despite her ignored objections, her older sister made her wear this outfit. Now, that the older sister is finally responding, Misaka has to wonder if there's anything less embarrassing than this. But she has to sigh, aware of the embarrassing fact, that not by any chance, she will found here something, that will match her preference." She finished with a deep sigh.

.

The original collapsed into her own bed, almost burying her head in the pillow, sighing in defeat. "And that's it, it's only morning and I'm already out of energy and I don't want to do anything. It would be best if I went back to sleep."

Her clone watched her for a moment before laying down next to Railgun, laying on her shoulder, she was capable to look from her side of bed on other, into Mikoto on-side slightly turn face.

.

"What is it?" As if sensing her gaze, she fully turned on shoulder to look at her mirror reflection. "Do you have anything else you want to criticize me for? For example, the teddy bear that was supposed to be under the bed?"

"Based on this shallow question, it's clear that Onee-sama is unaware of the highly unusual manifestations of her sleeping habits. In addition to displaying a wide variety of facial expressions, she often rolls over and hugs Misaka like if she was that mentioned teddy bear. Occasionally, big sister speak from sleep, making comments and illogical sketchy remark completely out of concept."

.

"This is what I get for even asking." She sighed. "Sometimes my dreams are more vivid than expected, but did you get any sleep at all?" A look of concern appeared on Mikoto face.

"From the moment the teddy bear was put on its mission, to calm the wild sleeper, yes. Big-sister needn't be worried, unlike her, Misaka don't feel lacking at this point. Ignoring her new sigh icon, Misaka have to ask about the contents of the experiment that is to take place today with her participation. Misaka expresses her interest, trying to hide her fears of unknown complications."

.

"I didn't catch much, but it should be a some kind of presentation of our school to the public. Especially for potential students, to show them why to choose Tokiwadai as their next step to their future. Something with the full participation of students, proving that the school will provide, not just the necessary education, but at same time space for fun. Probably it improvisation and posing for the cameras will do. They will probably want from me to show firing the railgun. Now that I think about it, for us, the event might be an extra problem in your case. Even if you have a chance in this city, the public outside of it wouldn't be able to digest even a fraction of the real truth about the sisters. It's like an informational minefield. The moment politics gets into it, it's like standing on the ledge of a steep cliff. You can fall very easily, but it need only one to slip and the whole expedition will follow him down."