6

Lacey's P.O.V:

Opening the door to the only person I would actually want to see, I tug onto his wrist to come inside fully.

"Whoa," Niall chuckles, coming inside with me as he follows behind me.

"I have important news, sit," I point to the couch infront of the both of us as he obeys, sitting down as he looks up to me with his blue eyes.

"What's wrong?" He casually asks as he lays back in the plush of the sofa.

"Zayn. He doesn't want you here over summer, and I want you here," I say, almost like I was rushing to say that.

"Wait - why? I thought Zayn loved me?!"

"Probably wants me to spend time with Harry and his sister, Gemma, which I do not want to do. You can just come over anyways," I smirk, as he nods.

I didn't want to tell him Zayn didn't trust him. That would break him.

"But I want to respect your dad's decisions too." He raises an eyebrow.

"He's not even my dad!" I exclaim, as Niall tries to calm my voice. "Oh my gosh, Harry is coming over today!"

"Harry?" Niall says, paying attention, carefully. "As in Styles?"

"Yes, Harry Styles is staying with me this summer, frankly."

"Um, why?"

"You know Harry? You guys know each other? That's great! Now Zayn-"

"Harry and I are not friends," he explains, "I just know him from a summer camp we both went to one year, he made me quit."

"That Harry?" I cock an eyebrow. "He actually almost made you drown?"

"Yup. My mom tried to sue, but we didn't have enough money for a lawyer and you know, Harry's family is rich."

Without hesitation, the bell rings, indicating Harry was here.

______

Happy new Year! 2016!!!