7

Harry's P.O.V

"Do I really have to do this?" I look at my mum once more before her nodding for the billionth time. I roll my eyes, as she comments on it to my father.

"Harry's being snotty," she said in an annoying voice, she knew I always hated it when she said that when I was younger. It just got me so bothered and...weak, I guess.

"Harold, stop being snotty," my dad repeats, seeing how red my face was, she shut up and patted my back. "Lad, I'm only jokin', yeah?"

We knock on the door and instantly Lacey comes into view, smirking when she sees my family and my big suitcase. "Why, hello," she greets us, letting us come in as she opens her arms and comes out of the way from the doorframe.

There was Niall, sitting on the couch as he watched me walk inside, looking around for the twice time. "Oh, Niall, hello," I look at him as he snarls.

"Hello, Harry," he rolls his eyes as my parents ignore that Niall was on the couch. "Fancy seeing you here."

"Very," I cross my arms, "So, Lacey my sister is at her friend's house for about a week so it'll just be us."

"Oh, okay?" She sits next to Niall, beginning to play with his hair, smiling and laughing even.

Is she trying to make me jealous?

Mr. Malik and his wife come down the stairs, Zayn looking beat up, he tells Lacey all these dumb rules I would never obey while my parents tell me the same for me.

Blah, blah, blah, Zayn says that Niall soon has to go, blah, blah, blah.

They finally leave with just us three, I cough pretty loud so Lacey can place her attention on me.

"Yes, Harry?" She looks over at me, she looked clearly annoyed.

"I need to know where my room is," I say rudely, hoping that it came out rudely.

"It's upstairs on the right."