4

"Jungkookkk"

Tae screamed as soon as he come out of the washroom , seeing younger who was lying on the floor crying badly , clutching his stomach .

With his trembling hand he hold the pregnant man who was just crying .
Seeing his love's condition his eyes also welled up with tears .

"W-what is h-happening,why are you crying like this "asked removing younger's bangs from his forehead which was covered in sweat.

"Talk to me damn it "he yelled when the other didn't reply and just hold elder's arms with one hand and his stomach with other while breathing heavily.

"P-pain ahh"said holding his baby bump .

"Pain ,but you were f-fine in the morning ,why it's paining this much ,let's go to hospital"he said getting up and holding younger's both arms who shook his head .

"I C-can't "said while closing his eyes tightly .

"What -what are you saying ,what do you mean by you can't baby ,please we have to go otherwise it may risk your or our b-baby's health "said again trying to hold younger who just go limp in his arms hugging elder .

"B-baby ,my b-baby "crying hard he trying to stand up but before he fell down tae hold him tightly and kissed his forehead.

"It's alright we will go through this together okay ,just for few minutes once we will reach hospital everything will be fine " saying this he  slowly took him towards car and made him sit on the passenger seat .

"Just sometime baby "said while rubbing his baby bump while driving with other hand .

"Ahhh t-tae ,........ Screamed while clutching his hand tightly .
With his trembling hand taehyung dialled his mother's no.

"Hello,mumma we are going hospital plz come fast ...... Please ... "He said while controlling his tears looking towards younger who was in the  pain which  he can't even imagine ,he can see anything but his husband in pain ,never in his dreams .

While speeding the car they reach hospital in half hour ,only jungkook knows the past hour how he control himself to not break down completely in front of elder who was on the verge of crying himself .

"D-Doctor, he is having severe pain in his stomach. " said while laying down jungkook on the strecher where nurses were taking him towards emergency .

"Let us check him "said while going inside .

Taehyung sit down outside the room where younger was suffering from pain still he Can't do anything . His heart was breaking seeing the younger in this much pain . His thoughts were intrupted by the doctor voice ....

"It's kind of labour pain we have to do delivery right now or it will be risky for both of them " as soon as taehyung heard the words his vision got blured he stumbled on his feets when he heard the doctor.

"B-but he still have t-time for delivery"

" I know , it still have time , but we can't ignore the pain he is going through ,we don't have time ,please sign the papers so we start our procedure "he said while handing him paper and pen .

"Okay "said while signing the papers .

"P-please let me be inside ,he can't go through alone with all the pain "he said pleading to the doctor who smiled and nod his head .

"Okay ,but please change your clothes" doctor said going inside.

After changing his clothes, when he open the door he heard the painfull whimpers of his love .He quickly went towards the bed where younger was crying miserably .