6

As the sun rays made its way through the window, younger stirred in his sleep and slowly blink his eyes to adjust the sun rays .He scrunch his face as he move his body he feel pain in his lower part.After taking a deep breath he opened his eyes and look at door when it opened and reveal a nurse .

"How are you feeling "nurse asked, helping him to sit properly .

"I am feeling pain in my l-lower part"said rubbing his lower stomach with his palm and look at nurse who smiled.

"It's normal to feel pain ,it will gonna be okay in some days " nurse said giving him a glass of water and medicine .

"Where is taehyung " nurse look at him after putting the glass on the table .

"He had gone to medical store to bring your medicines "replied making jungkook hummed in response .

"Let me help you to washroom"said while holding Jungkook's arm and slowly took him in washroom after helping him in his morning routine she made him lay on the bed .

"H-how is my baby "asked curiously to nurse who lick her lips before answering .

"Your baby is under observation , Don't worry "said giving a small smile to jungkook who nodded his head .

"You take rest I will be back in sometime " said when he saw his husband is coming with food and medicine .

"How are you feeling "tae asked sitting beside him on the bed .

"Fine "replied giving him a small smile .

"Here have your food then you have to take medicine too "said unwrapping the food .

"Have you had ?"jungkook asked looking at elder who shook his head.

"I am not hungry "he said putting the spoon in front of younger's mouth who raised his eyebrows.

"Neither am I "said turning his head to other side .

"Koo you know that you need energy please "

"So ,do you" said keeping the spoon in front of his mouth who sighed and eat making younger smile . Taehyung also made him eat. After having food jungkook told elder that he wanted to walk for sometime so taehyung was helping him to roam around the room .

"Take slow steps "taehyung Said as he hold younger's hand tightly .Jungkook started to roam in the room slowly as the doctor suggest him to walk for sometime so that his muscles got relax . After walking for sometime taehyung made him sit on the bed .

"Taehyung "elder nodded looking at him .

" Do you want anything "younger shook his head making elder furrowed his eyebrows.

"I -I want to say that when can I meet the b-baby"he asked making elder froze on his place . Taehyung rub his forehead and look at jungkook .

"S-soon ,the doctor said t-that he is weak that's why he is in NICU." Said avoiding his eyes .

"Ohh....can't you even get a picture of him "jungkook asked again making elder shook his head .

"Umm ... It's against the hospital rule to get picture of baby from NICU " said taking deep breath and after wiping his unshed tears he give him a small smile .

"Y-your mother called me today and said that she will be back from new York and will gonna meet you in this week . " Taehyung tried to change the topic and sit beside him on the bed .

"Y-you should take rest now... Are you having pain "asked caressing younger's clothed stomach who close his eyes feeling relax , jungkook slowly opened his eyes and shook his head while looking in taehyung's eyes like he want to read what the elder is hiding from him.