10

The sunlight passed through the curtain , giving a soft glow of light in the room making jungkook stirred from his sleep.He scrunch his face when the sunrays fell on him. Jungkook blinked his eyes multiple time and after adjusting his eyes sight he tried to move but it felt like he just caged between something .He turn his face towards left only to see his husband was sleeping hugging him tightly .

He sighed and after facing Taehyung he hugged elder's waist and close his eyes once again which were heavy from sleepy but his eyes flattered open , jungkook roamed his eyes around the room just to confirm that he was at Jeon mansion and then shifted his gaze towards his husband who sleeping without any worry.

when he felt taehyung's hand under his tshirt on his back , he wide his eyes and turn his head towards the side where his mother was sleeping , only to find the place empty .

Jungkook glared at taehyung , taking out elder's hand out of his tshirt , he shook him. But taehyung didn't even buzzed on his place .

"Wake up " shook him again who groaned and putting his hand over younger's waist again while sleeping on his stomach .

"Taehyung wake up " said tapping his shoulder .

"Let me sleep koo" said in his morning deep voice .

"What are you doing here " asked him throwing the duvet off their body , only to see elder is not even wearing his tshirt , he sighed and again called him but when elder didn't give him any reply he grooped taehyung's hair in his fist making him groan in pain .

"Ahh! What the hell "yelled running his hand through his hairs to soothe the pain .

"First you tell me what are you doing here and how did you come here ?asked greeting his teeth .

"From window " mumbled while sitting up on the bed still rubbing his head .

"What "asked being shocked. "What the hell was need to come here by window."

"You were not picking up my calls and the main door was locked , so what was I supposed to do " replied stretching his hands .

"Seriously taehyung " asked in disbelief . "What If you might have hurt yourself "

"But I didn't " mumbeld rubbing his face to get rid off the sleep .

"Taehyung you - " cut off by a knock on the door .

"I took coffee for both of you"mrs jeon said coming inside the room . Taehyung wished good morning and went towards washroom .

Mom when did you wake up " jungkook asked taking the cup .

"Just an hour ago ,only to find one more member in our bed sticking to you . "mrs Jeon replied laughing while putting the cup on the table near the bed . Jungkook lower his head and a pout formed on his lips , knowing how weird taehyung sleep , he can't even get his body off younger and caged him fully between his arms , he cried internally feeling embraced . Jungkook glared at taehyung turning his head towards him when elder came out of the Washroom.

" Did you slept well "the chain of thoughts broke when mrs Jeon spoke.

"Y-yeah , I did " jungkook replied sitting up on the bed properly. And took the cup from his mother .

"But I think taehyung didn't "mrs jeon said looking at taehyung who was sipping on the coffee.

" It's not like that mom actually -"

"Actually you came late in the night that too after a lot of struggle of climbing a pipe " Taehyung face snapped towards mrs jeon who was trying to suppress his laugh .