Another date?

The rest of the day I could not concentrate! My first kiss! It was perfect! It was flawless! It was... With Nick Robinson!!
I got home and told my mother all about it. My mother was such a hopeless romantic and was very happy for me. "Nick and I are going on our real first date this Friday" I told my mum. "Nick said he is going to take me to the best restaurant in LA" I continued. I was so exited I could barely hold in my screams.
Friday finally came around and I was getting ready to go to my date. Nick and I had not seen each other since Tuesday So I was almost jumping with excitement for when I finally get to see his beautiful face. My friend who I had met filming was Chloe moretz she was helping me get ready. "Trust me" she said. "Nick will love you in this". I trust Chloe's opinion since she and Nick had worked together on the 5th wave for almost a year. I know that she knows him well. She picked up a little black dress that was a short bodycon. It had a high neck and around the neck was flower patterns with tassels. It was a really nice dress! Chloe did my hair and make up. Smokey eyes with long length mascara, bronzer on my cheekbones and matt red MAC lipstick. My long blonde hair was tonged Curley then brushed out to create wavey hair. Chloe said that Nick likes that hair, not to straight but not to Curley. I felt really pretty and I was so exited to go and see Nick. He was coming to pick me up at my house so I waited patiently with Chloe and my mum.
About 10 minuets later the door rang and it was Nick. I opened it slowly and smiled. Nick had red roses in his hand. He passed them to me and said "wow you look beautiful". "Thank you" i said. "Ready to go?" he asked. I nodded and grabbed my bag. I waved good bye to my mum and Chloe and jumped into his car. "You know, I know this is our first date but I'm really glad that we had that dinner in KFC and lunch on Tuesday because it means that we already know each other quite well, so we don't have to suffer through one of those awkward first dates". I said. "I agree" he said with confidence. We arrived at the restaurant. And sat down at the window table. We talked all night about different things. About our career, future plans, film, TV, politics, where we grew up and food. We talked for ages that we were the last ones to leave the restaurant. We left the restaurant and headed back to Nicks car, he opened the door for me. I got really exited no one has ever done that for me before. We sat in his car. "Hey Eli, I had a lot of fun tonight" he said with a smile. "So did I". I smiled. "I'm just going to ask you so here it goes... Do you want to be my girlfriend?" My face lit up and a massive smile from ear to ear was slapped across my face. "Yes, yes!" I screamed. I flung my arms around his neck and kissed him, he kissed me back and put his hands around my waist. Nick guided me with his hands around my waist over to his seat. We had a long, hot make out session. For a second it almost turned into something more when Nick placed his hand and started rubbing the inside of my thigh. I stopped kissing him "Nick" I said. I looked into his eyes with a sorry sort of look. "I'm really sorry" Nick said "I just got a bit carried away".
"It's ok" I said "I'm sorry, I'm just not ready"
"It's fine, don't worry about it" he smiled as me.
I was really relieved that Nick was so caring about that situation. He was a real gentleman. We drove back to my house. Before I got out the car Nick kissed me gently and said "I will text you" and winked. I smiled and nodded. It was the best date I had ever been on, I think that I am falling in love with him!❤️