Lunch break

12:30 was lunch break at the studio, so I waited outside and waited for Nick like we planned.
"Hey!" I heard a familiar voice call
I looked over and saw him.
"Nick" I said "what a surprise to see you here" I joked
As he got closer to me the more handsome he looked. He looked a bit different from last night maybe because today he has all his stage makeup on and hair blow dried and styled. He came up to me and have me a hug, the hug lasted longer than the one yesterday.
"You look pretty today" he said to me
"Thank you, so do you... Umm! No sorry... Um that's not what I was meant to say... I meant...umm I meant you look very handsome today"
He was laughing. I think he could tell i was nervous.
"Your cute" he said to me. I blushed
"So, I was thinking we could grab something from my studio, they have an amazing Buffett" Nick said
"Yeah that sounds great" I said still trying to recover from that cringe fest I just had.
"I could give you a tour around the studio as well?" Nick offered
"Of course I would love that!" I replied. I gave him a faint smile and then looked down to the ground while I rubbed my arm. I think Nick could defiantly tell I was nervous so he looked down at me and then grabbed my hand, slowly he intertwined his fingers with mine. I looked up at him with a smile, feeling more confident now and he gave me a huge smile back. We started walking down to the studio together swinging hands as we walked.