1 - The Man In My Dreams

The Allegheny Mountains
March 15, 2034
8:34 p.m.

*JUSTIN*

I had to get out of here. They were scary, everything was scary, the people, the atmosphere, the environment. All of it. Their guns were always pointed at me. They were so mean, as if I were the one doing something wrong to them. I never wanted to hurt anybody. I just wanted to go home. But where was home? How did I always wake up in this creepy laboratory? The people in here were always wearing those lab coats, always looking at their monitors. They were eyeing me like I was some sort of laboratory experiment, which I guess if you looked at it, I kinda was. My chest hurt and I was spewing up blood. Just the latest round in the let's torture Justin department.

I wanted to go home. But where was home? I know it certainly wasn't here, no matter how much they smiled fake through their teeth or pretended to be nice to me. Why did I always get a case of deja vu everytime that I woke up in this place? I remembered every square inch of this facility; I had tried to escape five times. They were smart, as if they always anticipated the fact that I would escape.

I grabbed my head in my hands, rocking slightly, the headache worse than yesterday. Why did I always wake up with headaches, and bruises and cuts. I was scared and these people were all yelling at me. Why were they yelling at me? I didn't do anything, I promise. I want to go home. Why won't they let me go home?

Did I even have a home? Did I have a family that loves me? A mother who would constantly fuss over me and tell me how handsome I was? Did I have a father who looked at me with such pride, flaunting me all over town to anyone he would see? What about a sister that liked to care for me as a mother would? And finally, did I have a brother who would play sports with me? Would protect me all the time?

Or was it a different reality? Was I all alone? Did I in fact have no one? I haven't known anything beyond this building, but I had to believe that there was something better for me out in the world. But did I in fact have no one who would keep me company, protect me, love me, hold me......kiss me?

I shook my head viciously at these winding negative thoughts. No! I did have someone that loved me, that protected me, that held me, that cared for me. I wasn't all alone.

The man named Jason.

He always appeared to me in my sleep, always visited me. He always told me I was beautiful, always showing me affection with holding my hand, whispering in my ear, making me giggle......giving me kisses that left me breathless. He would always hold me, run his hands through my hair, always tell me that he loved me. He always told me to never forget him. To keep him in my dreams because that was the that we would stay connected to each other.

I don't understand what he meant but I knew I could never forgot him, even if I wanted to. He was beautiful, so beautiful that it seemed unfair for the rest of the world. No man should ever look that gorgeous, it should be criminal. He had striking blue eyes that seemed almost crystalized. He had sun-kissed skin that looked so warm and inviting. His face looked as if they had been sculpted by the gods themselves. His dirty blonde hair was long in the front and cut short at the sides but it was always slicked back behind him so it didn't cover his face. He had a smile that was to die for and his body was so sexy that one look at his abs had your jaw breaking and dropping to the floor.

The man in my dreams, more like the man of my dreams. He always made me feel safe, his voice deep, raspy and velvety smooth. He would wrap me in his arms and sing to me, his voice like the angels when he hit high notes.

"Good, you're awake, Justin. Now we can start."

Suddenly I was pulled back harshly and thrown into a chair. The chair. The one that would ensue the torture. I couldn't let that happen. Not again. I struggled against the two big men that were just manhandling me. I punched man square in his face, sending him stumbling backwards.