𝟐. 𝐀𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬?

Ganesh chaturthi ki shubhkamnaye

I have been a lot busy and due to that delayed the chp.

But its 5400+ words. So worth the wait🤞..

I have noticed many of you are not even voting. Do vote if you all want the next chp soon bcz my motivation is off currently. It will depend on you idealiesss 🥺💗

Aur jaldi se dher sare inline comments bhi kar do
(Lots of inline comments too💙)

Divya’s POV:

I have been trying my best to stay away from love and marriage for 23 years of my life, out of fear and hatred.

But I know very well that I have to marry one day.

There is no way to escape from marriage.

If only I wasn’t born into this family, but destiny has its plans. No wonder I was born here—so I wouldn’t be able to avoid marriage at any cost.

The only two "M’s" that have captured my heart and bring peace to my soul are Mahadev and Music. They heal me, especially at my worst times.

I was sitting on a chair near my study table. I’ve finally graduated, but this corner remains my favorite as always.

I’ve stick to this place whether I needed to study, write novels, or just use my phone for fun instead of wasting my time with my family.

As I was preparing the plot for my new novel, I shut my laptop and plugged it in to charge.

As I took my phone in my hands, I heard, “Aakho divas phone ma ghusi rei.”

(Translation: All the time she’s busy on the phone)
Mummy taunted me again, even though I had just picked up my phone and she is completely unaware of it.

She left after that as i didn't respond and choose peace.

She’s not strict with me, so it’s not an issue, but her taunts and yelling frustrate me sometimes. Other than that i like her.

But what’s wrong with her? I’ve literally just completed my graduation—five years of studying at university.

I have completed all the years with excellent grades.

Now since I’ve completed my studies. So what’s wrong if I use my phone?

" Don’t get angry " i remind myself that —mom doesn’t know I wrote and published all those hit novels.

Yes, I’ve been secretly publishing novels. I sent my first manuscript to multiple publishers when I was 19. Only my brother knows about my writing, and he helps me—I couldn’t do all of it alone when other people are included.

At first, I received rejections from publishers, which made me upset for a while. But then a small publisher agreed to release my first novel.

That’s when I found some relief. I was on the verge of breaking, but Mahadev saved me.

My first novel was published, and it quickly gained readers' attention. Surprisingly, it climbed the bestseller lists.

I cried with tears of joy when I saw my novel’s success and fame. It was unexpected but Miraculous.

As my novel's popularity increased at top, many reviewers praised it, and my readers loved it too.

Online forums and book clubs buzzed with discussions about it, though I wasn’t aware all of it at first.

I had written on websites before, but I never imagined that publishing my novels would bring this level of success. Social media played a significant role as readers and editors amplified the fame of my work.