3. Love her voice

Long chp again idealiesss 🥺🤞..

Aur jaldi se dher sare inline comments bhi kar do
(Lots of inline comments too💙)

DD's POV :

Takshvi took two cups in her hand ,while walking towards the sofa in the living room and handed one to Rutvi(her younger sister)

Rutvi said, smiling, "My coffee, finally." In excitement

Takshvi sat down and picked up her phone while sipping her tea.

Rutvi asked, "Can't you live without tea? Din mein chai, shaam ko chai!"

(Tea in the morning and again in the evening!)

Takshvi replied, "Chai is love."
(Tea)

Rutvi interrupted, "It's an addiction, not love."

Takshvi nodded. "Haan, sasta nasha hai. At least it's better than drinking coffee all the time. So, shut up now. And it's not like I'm drinking wine or something."

Rutvi murmured, "Kuch nahi hone wala iska," and got up from there.

("Nothing's going to happen with her ")

Takshvi thought, " Kanha ji, help me with my busy life. I want some fun now. I'm already tired at the start of university. "

Takshvi opened her fake Instagram account as she received a notification.

It was from Alok.

"You got admission?" He asked on text

A smile appeared on her lips, and she texted while putting the cup on the table, "Yes, thanks for your recommendations."

He replied, "Oh, great!" and murmured, Why didn't he get any information about her? I've had him check all the new professors at every college. There are two possibilities: either she's lying, or she's enrolled at any other college than the one i recommended. But i cant even ask her"

When she didn't text anything else, Alok asked, "Which one?"

Takshvi took a moment, sipping her tea, and thought," I won't tell him."

"It's a good and reputed university. By the way, I have to go now." She texted

With that, he sighed and thought," I knew she wouldn't tell me."

He texted, "Okay, bye."
Seen.

She instantly switched her Instagram account and placed her hands on her chest, taking a deep breath. "That was close. I didn't want to sound rude. After all, he did inform me about this place. Or else, Kanha ji knows who would have told me about these colleges. But I can't just trust a random stranger; it's not safe."

I've talked and made friends with many boys in class and college too, but talking to him feels different.

" Haan, that's a different case since I made all my male friends my 'Bhai,' so there's no problem after that," she convinced herself.

Her mom came walking into the hall and noticed her.

Mom confusingly asked, "Who are you talking to?"

Takshvi snapped out of her thoughts and replied, "Ah! Nothing, mummy. I have some topics to prepare for class, so I was just revising."

With that, she quickly got up from the couch, walked to the kitchen to put the cup away, and returned to her room.

Meanwhile, Alok called the person he had appointed to find out and asked angrily, "You didn't make any mistake, right?"