Curiosity

Taehyung smirked to himself, thinking something mischievous in his mind. Then the concert finished.

Time skips to their place.

They all went back to their place. Some were busy talking with each other and some were busy scrolling social media, but whatever they all were doing was about the concert today. Then Jimin found a photo of G-Dragon and the girl's friendship. G-Dragon posted that photo in his Instagram account after the performance for people as they don't know her yet.

Jimin: "Guys, look.. I found that girl's photo and information from G-Dragon's post!"
Everyone looked at him with wide eyes before attacking his phone to see.

The pic:

Jungkook: "guys look there, her name is Jennie Kim, she's 18 years old, and a YG trainee

Jungkook: "guys look there, her name is Jennie Kim, she's 18 years old, and a YG trainee."

Taehyung nodded, a small satisfied smile in the corner of his lips.

"So her name is Jennie Kim, huh? Another 'Kim' spotted.." 

Taehyung smirked after saying that teasingly.

Everyone then looked at him with that disgusted look.

Jin: Yah, V! Can you stop it?

Taehyung laughed. (Trying to cover it up)

"Stop what? I didn't do anything.. I'm Kim, you're Kim, Namjoon hyungs is Kim.. and she's also Kim."

Jin fake laughed with him and rolled eyes.

That day Taehyung passed his whole day thinking about the concert, Thinking about Jennie actually.

Hope you enjoyed this.
I'm ending this here because the next part will be from after three years later POV , because you guys know BLACKPINK debuted in 2016, I'm just trying my best to make it look realistic.