Mad

TAEHYUNG POV.

He set his phone aside and rubbed his temple in frustration, but he was kinda relieved that it was a media play, even if it's not proven yet.

He rested for some moments before getting up to take a shower, he took a quick shower, and that short time also passed with his overthinking, he barely even cleaned himself.

He got out of the bathroom and wore a casual outfit, but he had to put a jacket, mask and cap on so people don't recognize him, if they caught him going to Jennie's house the world would have its' 3rd war.

He walked to her house, he didn't take his car because he wasn't in the mood. After thirty minutes of his long legs eating the distance between his apartment and hers, he reached her place.

He went to the floor where she lives with the elevator and knocked on her door after getting out of the elevator.

He doesn't know why but he was getting madder each second, he just needed the explanation, the truth, something that'd calm him.

JENNIE POV.

Jennie kinda threw her phone on the bed after the texting ended with him. Then she buried her face in her hands and continues to cry hard.

She never wanted to make him mad like that. She didn't know it'd make him that mad. She knew he was possessive and jealous but she just didn't have any idea about this side.

After crying for a long time, she got freshened up, fortunately she took a shower early in the morning so she can cry peacefully now without worrying about showering.

When it was 07:45, she stopped crying and washed her face properly so it didn't seem like she cried and rubbed her eyes roughly to ease the puffiness from her eyes because her eyes were red and puffy from crying so much.

While crying, she also managed to ask Kai for help, to send her the his call recording with the media and she also had the text history with the person, so she can show these to Taehyung to make him believe her.

She was combing her messy hair when she heard the bell ring means someone came, she looked at the wall clock and it was 07:55, he had already arrived.

She quickly finished combing and took a deep breath before opening the door.

TAENNIE POV.

Their eyes met when she opened the door. A dangerous, mad, angry possessive and jealous vibe on his eyes while a pleading, soft, fragile vibe in her eyes.

She gulped, she didn't know what to do. Then she moved aside to give him space to get inside, he casually got in and sat on the couch while Jennie was still standing while holding the door.

He was acting so casual like it was his house and Jennie's the maid there. His eyes never left her, not even once, not even for a second.

He sighed when he saw Jennie so nervous and not saying anything, he was getting more frustrated by that.

Taehyung: "Jennie, come and sit here. You know we need to talk"

Jennie nervously went and sat beside him where he pointed her to sit.

Taehyung: "so what's your explanation about that?"

He said with cold tone, Jennie gulped.

Jennie: "i-it's...a media play...."

Taehyung: "i know you said that, but why should I believe you? Why's that have to be Kai? Why did you seem happy? Why did you have the 'most' romantic dinner?"

Jennie: "because they told us to do that"

Taehyung: "that's fine, but they didn't brainwash you, did they? You were really happy"

Jennie: "I had to look happy, that's what Kai said."

Taehyung: "don't take his name in front of me!"

Jennie: "o-okay.."

Taehyung: "does he know you have a boyfriend?"

Jennie: "yeah"

Taehyung: "and the media?"

Jennie: "no"

Taehyung: "who told Kai about our relationship?"

Jennie: "m-me.."

Taehyung: "it was supposed to be a secret! You even spoiled our secret to him!"

Jennie: "I had to!"

Taehyung: "and why's that?"

Jennie: "because... Or else he'd act like my real boyfriend"

His eyes darkened further.

Taehyung: "what do you mean by that? Did he force you? Propose to you? Flirt with you?"

Jennie: "n-no.. I just guessed"

She lied to save herself.

Jennie: "he's just a friend now"

Taehyung: "excuse me, you can be friends with other men, but not him. Got it?"

Jennie: "y-yes.."

Taehyung: "so, why do you think the media chose you and Kai?"

Jennie: "I don't know...but Kai knows"

He rolled eyes hearing kai's name again.

Taehyung: "and I have nothing to do with him"

Jennie: "...and he gave me his call recording with the media"

Taehyung: "you even have his number saved?"

Jennie: "I mean..yeah I had to save his number because we talked about the timing of the 'date'"

Taehyung: "the what!?"

Jennie: "I mean the....what should I call that?"

Taehyung: "I don't know, whatever. But not date, I swear!"

Jennie: "okay"

Taehyung: "fine, give me the call recording and if you have anything else"

Jennie: "okay"

She then gave him the call recording or Kai amd the texting screenshot with the media.

She was about to go to kitchen to bring food for him.

Taehyung: "where do you think you're going?"

Jennie: "to bring...snack, I guess?"

Taehyung: I won't eat food, I'll eat you today!.