Chapter Eight

Rehansh Chaturvedi -

" Will she come or not or should I go? " I whispered to myself. " I want to talk to you Stranger Lady about what happened that night is not correct."
" And what is correct Amber ? " her voice came in a little mischievous way . " I turned around and saw her she is in black attire . A black leather jacket , a black tank top and a black mini skirt , wearing a skull mask again . I can only see her grey eyes whom I know but can't identify.

She is coming close . Her walk is predatory. My breath hitched . She is brushing her index finger on my jawline . It's giving me goosebumps . Ughhh stop doing that . " What do you want to say amber " she said seductively. I clear my throat " ah! I want to say that , that night the kiss was wrong I don't know you . You are also not my lover . So it's inappropriate. Stop stalking me . I am not a t- " she cuts me off by pulling me into her car and throw me on the back seat . She hover over me " what did you just say Amber ?". " I ..I..I was saying that I am not a t- " umm she captured my lips agressively. Fuck I can't able to move ,she handcuff me. Got dammit . I wiggled. I tried to stop her . But she is just kissing me like I am her last meal . Ishhhh she inject me something. Injection .

She inject me Diphenhydramine. She is kissing me ,soothing the pain because she inject it harshly. Her hands are moving everywhere . I am weak now. Why vision gets blurry . I can't able to see her . She opened her mask . Oh ! I can't able to see her. Her face is blurry and a smirk on her face is visible.

After a while I opened my eyes. My vision was now clear . What the heck . Where I am . I looked here and there .
Where is she ? I was in a room , it's grey in colour .I looked down . I am tied with a black colour bed . Oh! Fuck . I tried to remove all this handcuffs . But it's too tight and it is controlled by a remote .

" Aww poor little baby , don't try so hard it will not get off . "
Her voice startled me . She is standing at the door frame. Masked on . She is smirking and it's boiling my blood and I am feeling amazing too. What the fuck! . Am I getting mad day by day . " What the heck you just did to me ? Why you bring me here and tied me ? " I said firmly . Now ,my eyes went towards her appearance which is now changed from what I see a few hours ago. She is wearing a revealing night dress . My jaw dropped . I turn my face another side . I can't see a women like this . She is a stranger not even my wife or girlfriend. " Aww am I that ugly Amber?" She is teasing me . " No women are beautiful just the way they are . But I can't see a woman in this way . " She laughs lightly. She is coming near to the bed and turn my face with her soft hand towards her . I shut my eyes because her cleavage is visible. " A poor little child " . She climbed on the bed and sit lightly on my stomach . And i realised I am not in my shirt . Wait did I do something wro- no no . " Did I do something wrong to you stalker ?." I asked curiously . She nods no. I released a relief sigh . " But I will do something wrong with you Amber " . Her hands moving up and down firmly and seductively from my chest to stomach, on my abs . She is touching my abs like it's her favourite thing to devour . Rehansh stay in your damn senses you idiot .

Her hands moving up towards my jawline then my lips . She is tracing it . Why I feel so vulnerable like I feel in front of Grey I mean Alessandra and why I am thinking about her in this situation . She is a hurricane who only troubles me. But she is beautiful.

STOP FUCKING THING ABOUT HER REHANSH CHATURVEDI!!!!!!

Her hands now moving up towards my hair . She gripped it hard and pull back so she gets the full access of my neck . She is licking my adam apple . Nibbling on it. Then I scream violently because she bite on it . She starts biting and devouring every inch of my neck . Oh ! God please save me. I can't do such things with her. She is not my love of my life . But she is fucking controlling me .

Her hands moving down from my jaw to end of my belly . She starts unzipping my pants. What the heck I have to stop her . " You are blushing so hard Amber . And also frightened you are so shy boy . Did I scare you ? " She said acting like a innocent baby. " Stop doing this Stalker " I said . Her hand moves into my pant's unzip section . She is soothing my cock by massaging on it . " You are so hard Amber . Should I ease your pain by riding on it huh ." she smirk under her mask I can feel it. " If I find out who are you, that day will be your last day stalker ." I said aggressively and breathing heavily. She is fucking controlling my joystick to play her dirty stalking game . " Aww you will never find out that my sweet Amber ". She has a sharp brain . Then she take my face closer to her. " You are mine understand, if anybody tries to touch you i will saw them a bloody scorching hell. " Her words gives a shiver down my spine . Then she giving hot wet kiss on my neck to my chest . Then she captured my mouth with a searing and wanting kiss . She is kissing me like she is desperately craving me . I want to just stop it . It's not a good thing happening. But she fucking controlling my every brain cells and nerves . Her kiss becaming more strong and hungry .

She moaned in my mouth . Fuck ! It's weakening me on my knees . She licked my lips. Biting on my lower lips . She is sucking on it . Ahhhhhh ! God it's unbearable this fucking hormones.

After a while she pulled herself. She is panting . Her lips is stained with blood . My blood . She fucking bite and suck so hard . She gets off the bed . And went towards the door . And she clicked a button and the handcuffs open . I am just laying and tried to thinking why she is doing this ? And why just she pulled out ?

" You are free now Amber I can't cross the limit now until I claim you as mine . And when you fucking say that three words ,I will fucking cross my limit and you will moan my name whole night . " And she storm out . I sit up and observe the room this room is mine . Oh ! Fuck she knows my address too. I stand up and went towards the bathroom for a hot shower .

I saw my self in the bathroom mirror . She bites every where . She marked me as her territory. " What is happening i don't know. Huh! This one year internship . Then I will went to India . And marry the girl my mother said to marry . " I open the shower . Water droplets rolling down from head to toe and soothing my marks . The things just happened is replaying again and again. It's not so much erotic but a stranger whom I don't know doing this heaten up my body.

" Who is she I need to find out ." Then I went outside from the bathroom. I take a bathrobe and wear it and take a towel to rub my head .

I picked up my pant and shirt . A ting sound came after I picked up my shirt . I bend down and see a pendant and picked it up . And sit on the side of the bed . I almost scream .

"The same pendant ". My eyes widen . "She ....she is.....oh lord she is ..... I can't believe that she is her . Alessandra Russo you stalked me !!! You are obsessed with me ?!!!"

It's unpredictable.

After a while, I thought about this . " So , you are that naughty hungry stalker huh !".

A smirk form on my face .

" I will play along with you this . This game of nectar and honeybee ."

I get ready and take my keys and went outside my house and sit inside my car and drove towards her mansion.

" Let's start the game Grey !".......

-----------------------------------------------------------
Do vote ⭐ comment and share.
Follow me on instagram for updates information - @ authorsanchini and Wattpad too.
Please vote too if you are viewing and enjoying the chapters.
And comment your opinion in the comment box.
Thanks for your support and love.
I love you so much my dear little muffins 🎀
And i will paste photo wherever it is necessary......for a good imagination.🧁