Chapter Two

Rehansh Chaturvedi, a successful millionaire doctor from India has a very important internship and an operation to done in the city Rome . So he takes a flight and came to Italy . As he was making his way through the bustling streets of Rome. His mind was focused on his work, but he couldn't help but notice the beautiful scenery around him. He had come to Italy for an important work , but secretly he was hoping to find a little romance as well. After a while he approached the famous hospital of Rome - "Policlinico Universitario Gemelli". He went out from his Chevrolet Silverado and suddenly two men approached and forcefully taking him with them.

Rehansh Chaturvedi -

" Who the hell are you , leave me " I scold but there grips were strong . They take me to a Rolls-Royce La Rose Noire Droptail . I can identify every car because I love to keep a collection of cars . And Rolls-Royce La Rose Noire Droptail is one of the expensive car with high maintenance. I tried to free me but I can't. They throw me in the car . Where they are taking me i don't have any idea . After a while the car stands in front of a Neo-classical theme mansion . The mansion is damn beautiful then mine . White rose garden , Sports area , lots of high quality dogs , well toned bodyguards. The mahogany door open . We walked inside towards a master room I think so . One of the man said after knocking the door " We brought a doctor signora " signora ? Who is she ? The door open we went inside and my eyes gets widen . My heart stop beating after seeing the person sitting in front of me . Blond-black hair , grey eyes , brown skin , puffy lips , reading a dark romance book . She is fucking gorgeous. I want to pounce on he- shit! shit ! she is a girl have some etiquette Rehansh Chaturvedi you are a doctor. Wait a minute I know her I read somewhere...umm umm yes ! She is the CEO of Russo Architecture ,Miss . Alessandra Russo. She ordered her guards to get out from the room and order me " start your Check - up doctor " who the fuck she thinks she is but she is intoxicating and stubborn as hell . I and her were in same the room . I examined her she is bleeding and injured but she is reading a fucking novel in this condition . My face became red and my doctor spirit arises in my body . After a long silence she looks up . Her beautiful grey eyes were staring my amber eyes . I said " you are a human or what ? How are you surviving in this condition". She dismissed me by saying " Non of your business doctor..", she looks at my batch and say my name " Dr. Rehansh Chaturvedi " hell God she said my name so sexily . What the fuck Rehansh why are you thinking about her you don't like her you are brought here to cure her . I start my check up and whenever my finger touch her skin a jolt of electricity run through my spine . After bandaging her , I get up and said " I cured your injuries and marks now I am leaving ", and I move towards the door and I about to turn the knob and her voice stop me "Did I say you to move from here Mr. Chaturvedi? " My patiences get thin my anger flare up I turn and raise my voice " first of all ma'am you kidnap me and brought me here . You are the CEO of Russo architecture and this is your mann-" she cuts me off by pushing me on the bed and pinned me . She is hovering over me . Her look was predatory . My breath hitched in my throat . Her lips were just inches from mine . Her hot breath touching my skin. Her soft body is perfectly adjust on mine . She spoke in a sharp tone " I hate loud voice . And i didn't say you to give me lectures on my etiquette. You came here in my orders you will go after my orders do you understand! " My anger arises . I hate her attitude her stubborness her behaviour. I stare at her with hatred . After a while she released me she gets back on her couch and sipping her coffee and said in a cruel tone " you can have your departure Dr. Chaturvedi". Without thinking a second I prescribed the medicines she needs and after a glance on her I storm outside . Her bodyguards safely drop me from where they brought me . I sit on the car and drive towards my penthouse. After arriving I went straight towards my bathroom and and have a warm shower . While taking shower she is coming on my mind . I shake my head and spoke in anger " I will hate you Grey until the last drop of my blood get drained " . Grey ? I nicknamed her ? What the heck ? Is I am out of my mind or what ? Whatever I came out from the bathroom and dress in a casual white shirt and a sweatpant . I lay on my bed . I said to myself "I don't know why my heart wants you it's wants you so much it's aches badly . What a weird feeling is this." After thinking today's activities I drift into my sleep .

Next morning I wake up and freshen up and wear my doctor uniform and went towards the hospital for the operation.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Do vote, comment and share
I hope you will like this chapter
Please shower your love and support
Follow me on instagram for updates
Thank you so much
I love you all 🌝📚🫐
I also changed the published date of this book . Kindly checked .
Do you think Rehansh will fall in love ?
Comment below.
And this chapter is too a bonus one enjoy .🩷🩷🩷
-----------------------------------------------------------
For both chapter one and two -Target vote - 500
Target comment - 300
If you complete this Target I will definitely post a bonus chapter before release date . So complete targets cuties ......muawahhh💋🌝