10 : THE BIG DAY

Author's pov .
_________________________

Today was the day when the king of Jaipur was going to get married and will officially be eligible to take the throne.

And for shreya today was the day she vowed to never look back at her parents or the home that has mentally tormented her beyond tolerance.

Abhimanyu was feeling a sense of protection , care , respect washed over him and an unknown feeling has stilled in his heart which he could not name but it was making him feel surreal and encourages him to take a step ahead.

Whereas,
Shreya was feeling nervous, empty , hatred , and somewhere and unwanted responsibility on her shoulders that was not allowing her to reach the pavilion.

But but but God plans the destiny and destiny is always stronger than our made plans.

So here is our groom standing on the pavilion after finishing VAR POOJA.

And Shreya just stepped on the aisle with her beloved Bhai and bhabhi on her either sides .

Abhimanyu's breath got stuck at the sight of his bride who was looking absolutely fascinating in traditional bridal attire , with her eyes casted down , mehandi and choora claded hands , red plumpy lips , rosy cheeks, gorgeous nosering , and jingling anklets , she was looking like an epitome of goddess to abhi . All this time he didn't blink for once.

This gesture was not unnoticed by anyone and Shreya couldn't help but blush profusely at this.

But soon both of them composed themselves to escape further embarrassment.

As she reached the pavilion abhi stepped ahead to help her by holding her hand .

As she stood on pavilion the priest asked them to exchange the flower garlands

As she stood on pavilion the priest asked them to exchange the flower garlands .

Firstly abhimanyu puts garland over her head , she was looking down this whole time.

Then she was asked to repeat the same but due to his height she was not able to do so .

Abhi found her so cute all this time but he cleared his throat and bent his head down so that she could easily do the rituals .

Shreya heard so many gasps in her surroundings, not sure about why, so she looked at her soon to be husband or say soon to be king bowing his head .

Her heart fluttered at his considerate gesture , she stepped ahead and put the garland around his neck .

Then they both were seated on the designated places in mandap .

Khusboo came forward and did the gathbandhan .