12 : FIRST NIGHT ❤️‍🔥 part 1

Author's pov
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Author's pov _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

It's their bedroom guys imagine at night uhm uhm .. wedding night 😉.

Abhimanyu sent shreya to the closet to change her clothes and by the time he took a shower and changed into a night dress which is nothing much just sweatpants.

Meanwhile Shreya just undid her hair and unpinned her dupatta from her head as well as the one on her shoulders.

She was trying hard to unhook her blouse and out of three she just undid two and was unable to do the last hook.

In the meantime abhimanyu was sitting on the sofa in his room checking some mail.

She took her dupatta and peeked into the room from her closet and said in a meek voice ," ab...abhi...abhimanyu are you th...there ?

Him whose heart skipped a beat after listening to his name smoothly rolling down her tongue ,lifted his eyes 👀 and saw her peeking just hummed in response soon after composing his traitor heart.

She huffed and said could you please call so...someone I need help with my bl... blouse.

He scrunched his eyebrows and said " every one must be asleep by now sweetheart if you need help you can persuade your husband ".

Her eyes popped out but observing the situation and time she finally put her ego aside and said ," mere praanpriye patidev , kya aap meri sahayata karne ki kripa ada karenge, mujhe swayam karya karne me kathinai ho rahi hai ".

Now this time his eyes bulged out at her remarks .

But soon his expression turned into a smirk and he stepped inside the closet and saw his wife who was looking enchanting in a royal dress without jewellery .

He gestured for her to turn around and slide beside her net dupatta which was not even hiding anything.

He slid her hairs on one shoulder and tucked his two fingers inside the band of hooks , she shivered with the intensity, the way his fingers touched her bare back and the way his breath was fanning on her nape.

She closed her eyes due to their unintended proximity.

He himself has a hard time controlling himself , as her Jasmine and sandalwood fragrance along with her heavy breaths and the way she didn't resist his touch made him go hard .

He removed the sweat beads from his forehead and unhooked her blouse .

She immediately held it from the front .

Having this moment he decided to tease her a little .

So he slid his hand on her bare waist and circled her navel while resting his chin on her shoulder, and kissed the mole on her neck behind the ear and whispered," breathe sweetheart breathe , abhi to poori raat baaki hai ."