CHAPTER FIVE

We are at the studio working on my music. Ivy and Shania are with me.

"Did you know that Twain, Xander's best friend follows Bae on Instagram." Ivy told Shania

"No freaking way. How comes"

"She accidentally followed him and he followed back " she sounds excited

"He must be a fan"

"That's what I said"

I came to meet them." What are you gossiping about?"

"You Bea"

"Why didn't you tell me Twain is your friend on Instagram."

"We just followed each other yesterday. Besides it's not a big deal"

"Gal it is. Aside from his NPL players he doesn't follow any other celebrity. You are the first. That makes it a nig deal for me. He hasn't followed me back till date "

I looked at my shoes mad bite my lower lip. Maybe I'm lucky"

"In your dreams. He likes you Bea. Let me just tell you."she pulls me next to her,I sat down " he always ask after you when I visit Xander. I told him to follow you on social media. He was sceptical about it. He wasn't sure if you would follow him back. I can assure you he is throwing a party right now."

"Because she followed him " Ivy asked looking surprised.

"Didn't you throw a party when Vera Wang asked you to be her model"

"Yes I did" she agreed .

Blimey. Am I that special to someone.

"I think I shall go on a tour to USA"

"Really"

"What" they both asked

"Yes. I shall go to U.S for my tour. It's been a while since I went on a tour"

"Someone is in love" Ivy sings.

We rehearsed for some hours before heading home. Alot of paparazzi were waiting for me outside the building.

"Over here Bea"

"Is it true that you and Dane are dating?"

"When are you releasing your next album?"

"Is it true that Beige Pearl tried to remove you from the nominees"

"When is your next world tour"

Different questions. But I'm not answering either.I  entered the car and left the building.

"This paparazzi never learn do they?"  Shania asked looking outside the window. Thank God the glass is tinted.

"Nope. That's what they do to earn a leaving so don't blame them" Ivy said.

I scroll thru my phone to look at Twain's pictures. He posted picture of him and Xander on the field. He is so handsome.

"Who?"

"Sorry?" I looked up and saw my best friend looking at me.

"Who is handsome?" Ivy asked.

"No one" I put my phone down

"Twain innit?" Shania said wiggling her eyebrows.

"No. I never said anything" I look away but my face said the opposite.

"Don't be shy. We won't say anything untill you guys official announced it"

"Of course I won't post it on my blog. It's a promise"