CHAPTER ONE

"I'm pretty sure my prayers go directly to God's spam folder" said Ivy my best friend.

"Why would you think so?"asked Shania my other best friend.

"I mean can you imagine. The only thing I asked for was for Bea to be nominated as the best artist of the year."

"Which I was nominated" I replied her as I was typing fast on my telephone.

"Yes. You were but I didn't ask God to put two females in that category. Bloody hell,of all the artist he could put was Beige Pearl. Like who the heck listens to her crap of a music" she said angryly.

Well that's the thing about Ivy always blabbing. I love her voice.

Don't get me wrong,I'm not a weirdo. Sometime I ask myself how we became best friends.

My name is Amber Beatrice Fitzgerald. Daughter to Grand Prince Williams  and Grand Princess Felicia Fitzgerald. The descendants of Fitzgerald. The only ruling family since the island was found. Somewhere close to the British coast.

I'm 25 years old. I've a baby brother, Williams Bradley Jr who is 20 years. He hates it when I call him baby brother.

Growing up in a royal environment is not that easy I tell you. Especially the dos and don't.

When I told my parents I want to go into music they were happy for me. But my Great-grandma wasn't.

Queen Beatrice Fitzgerald IV. I was named after her. She was fuzzing and angry with my parent why would  they allow their daughter to go into music. Not any kind of music but hip hop. Haaa she thought I would go into music opera.

No way. Not my calling .

Queen Beatrice always blames my Dad for our choice of career. Williams Jr wants play football. When Grams heard of it,she almost had an heart attack. It was all over the news.

I mean who won't want to hear gossip from the Royal family. Grand Prince Williams children are breaking the rules and the Grand Prince is fully support of it.

Dad wants us to be happy even if it means breaking the family traditions. And from then alot of our cousins broke alot of rules. Grams still hates us for that till date. She almost remove my Dad as the Grand Prince of Forlow. But thanks to Grandma's sweet words she could resist it. Who would resist Grand Duchess Charlotte charms.

I'm not only a musician. I'm also a model and I have my own show. It's called Breeding with Bea.

Have a lot of followers on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, X and YouTube.

I have two best friends. Ivy and Shania.

Ivy is what you call a comedian. She is hilarious. I wonder if it comes from her Indian side or her Japanese side. Her Dad is indian and her Mum is Japanese. Alot of people still wonder how her parents met.

Ivy is also 25. She always knows how to cheer me up and is very sarcastic. She has a lot of admirers both male and female. She goes for both. Yeap she is bisexual. And I love her for that. She doesn't hide who she is. Even though her parents were not happy. Ivy is everyone's favourite. She loves the spotlight and attention of the paparazzi.

Ivy is also a model. She models for Balenciaga,Nike,Gucci and also Vera Wong. She loves talking about Vera all the time and Shania is always there to shut her up. Ivy had been into different relationships with both men and women. She said she prefer the women at least they won't break her heart like the guys. 

Now Shania is a carribean. She is from Cuba. I met her when I went for a tour in Cuba. She was among my dancers . Since then we became best friends. I learnt how to dance from her. Yes I suck at dancing.