1. The Famous Legend Of University.

The Morning was brightened by the Sun which shined like usual in the blue sky. New Morning, new Determination to unfold new Stories in your life.

Lee Seokmin Believed in it. He was born to live Freely like a bird and Shine Like A Sun. He was a literal Sunshine and Quite Known in the University despite being the First Year student.

He was always cheerful and at some moment very shy. He was smart, handsome, person with good humour and the Euphonious Voice of his was definitely something no one can forget.

It was another day, he was roaming around the campus. His classes ended and his friends were no where to be found.

"They must be busy." He thought to himself.

Despite being alone he Continued To roam around and waved to Familiar faces, it was Good that his Infectious energy was Enough to brighten someone's bad day. He kept walking towards different Building, not knowing where to go.

As he walked Business Department Building, he unexpectedly ran into someone who he shouldn't. It was very well known fact that One should Never Cross The Roads with Yoon Jeonghan if they don't want some trouble. The senior Was quite famous for his Shenanigans, even being the great prankster, he was still knows as an "Angel". It was unspoken Rule of University.

Seokmin had seen Enough pictures Of Yoon Jeonghan to not Forget him if he Might end up bumping into him by mistake and maybe today was his day. Above the fact, his Bestfriend Kim Mingyu once got trapped in unwanted trouble because of this senior, so of course they Wasted Few days and nights remembering it while laughing and consoling a devastated Mingyu.

Minghao Blamed Mingyu's Clumsiness for this, after all who asked him to go around and Put the Love Letter for his Crush In Jeonghan's Locker instead.

Jeon Wonwoo was definitely Jeonghan's Favourite along with Kwon Soonyoung and this was nowhere hidden. Kim Mingyu surely digged his grave when he Finally gathered the Courage to confess but man ended up Creating trouble for himself.

Later what Jeonghan did was enough to shake the whole Existence of Kim Mingyu. His Crush Surely Noticed him but at what cost?? He was forced to Wear a Bright Pink shirt and Green trouser next day which were definitely chosen by Jeonghan, it was harmless prank and even It was ridiculous combinations, Kim Mingyu Slayed it while Jeonghan made sure that Jeon Wonwoo talk with Mingyu that day, the innocent Man was Definitely Not aware about what his Hyung was doing but still Wonwoo was too kind and Instantly Befriended Mingyu because the younger surely had bad Choice in Clothes but his cooking was Lit.

"I better Sneak away before this senior see me." Seokmin thought to himself.

He Changed the Direction but Guess luck was not by his side and Jeonghan Surely saw him.

Seokmin was walking In normal pace not knowing that Someone surely followed him and finally came to his side.

"Hey.." Jeonghan said as he Put his hands around Seokmin's shoulder like they were friends from ages. Seokmin was taken aback, he almost pushed Jeonghan but composed himself instantly.

"He..hello senior." Seokmin said nervously, the eyes of onlookers were on them. He was already Regretting coming here. His plan was to meet Kim Mingyu but Guess God has other plans for him.

"You are That Giant Mingyu's friend right?? That Brat is behind my Favourite Little brother." Jeonghan said More like complained and Seokmin gave a warry smile. He didn't know what to say, he was already scared by Jeonghan's presence. The man literally looked like an angel but was devil in disguise.

"You don't like me??" Jeonghan asked as he Locked his Eyes with Seokmin, Seokmin shook his head Nervously. Jeonghan laughed as he removed his hand from the Younger's shoulder.