9. Stealing Goes Wrong.

"So, the plan is ready. Right BSS??" The leader of the Group shouted, his partners replied equally Loudly.

"Are you sure?? What if we get caught??" The Older of two Said, Kwon Soonyoung— Code Name Hoshi questioned. He is the energetic tiger of the Group and is always the Biggest Troublemaker but at the times He can be shy and A Hyung as well(those things come like once in a blue Moon.)

"We can just Run if anything goes south." Seungkwan shrugged like it was the most normal thing.

"Right, we just need to steal that Painting From Hong Mansion. It's not a big deal." Seokmin said, they have never Failed any mission.

BSS were Quite famous and hence every little Gangs were afraid of them.

"I still don't understand, what that Heir of Hong Did to you??" Soonyoung asked the leader who seemed to have Some Deep hatred towards the heir Of Hong.

"You don't need to know." Seokmin mumbled. He can't possibly tell them that the Heir Stole away his Precious team ring and since then he was wearing Gloves, if the two members find it— he will suffer.

Even Seokmin was leader, he knew they were more like family and his ring being stolen should be the Biggest betrayal of century. It means that he don't care enough and let the Enemy Take away his Precious thing.

"Is your hand still not okay??" Seungkwan asked, the lie about Burning the hand Was what He told them and they believed him without any doubt. Seokmin was the last person who will lie to them.

He nodded as he Scanned the plan with his predatory eyes, he needs to get his ring back.

He was going to tell that Hong, they weren't the BSS for no reason. They were something he should be afraid of not Someone he can steal From.
The man did the biggest mistake by Going after the leader anyway.

________________________________________

"Where did you get that Ring??" Jeonghan asked as he sprawled on the sofa like a octopus. If it's wasn't for his Angelic Look, people would surely Hate that Sight. But It was Yoon Jeonghan and he can look Like an angel anytime, any part of day. he was god's favourite anyway. 

"Someone gifted me." Joshua said as he Traced the Ring in his tiny finger. It did suit him.

"Nevermind, tell me what kind of mission did Chief assign to you??" Jeonghan asked as he Swayed his legs in air.

"Nothing special. Just catching three exotic fishes." He replied while Jeonghan rolled his eyes.
They all were Hiding behind the Facade of Normalcy, at the end of the day they were some bunch of agents who work for country's well being.

The Biggest Troublemaker at current time were no one But BSS.

"Last time Jihoon encountered that Hoshi guy and trust me he was never been same after that. He Literally say that Hoshi is nothing but a nightmare which he want to forget." Joshua laughed, he have heard the story anyway.

"He should Forget it then." He Mumbled.

"He can't that crazy guy keeps sending Him those Tiger themed gifts from then, even Jihoon Changed his apartment twice, the man still remained loyal to his tiger agenda and today for Jihoon it was a mic which had tiger imprint on it." Jeonghan recited the story while Joshua laughed loudly.

"These three people are crazy." He whispered.

"Hm... The leader is also no sane, i have heard Enough story. I should warn you that don't try to cross him." Jeonghan warned while Joshua chuckled.

He looked at the ring in his tiny finger, it was surely a piece of art. The designer knew what he was doing, Joshua was intrigued to know more even if it was dangerous. He already laid his plan well and now was waiting for the Team to attack.