3. Unexpected Love.

Seokmin never thought that he will fall for someone while chatting online.
It was disaster when he realised how much addicted he was with that certain app more like Person, they met randomly in a group chat of this reading app. They started talking casually and instantly clicked because of similar personality or maybe that's what he thought in the Beginning.

It all went downhill when they started following and texted in a personal chat. His other friend was just too good or maybe had this more caring personality. It was good in the beginning because Seokmin took him as a "little" brother and always cared about until he realised that the person wasn't "little" brother.

He was Embarassed.

Utterly embarassed when they randomly shared Their age year.

The Second hand Embarassment was real for Seokmin and the other party couldn't help but Add spice on his wounds by sending those laughing emojis. He was teased too much that he Finally took a two days Hiatus from that app or more like ignored his random friend.

I will definitely put a label after Knowing the age next time.

He mentally noted this important note.

As he came back to the app after two days, he was greeted by several messages and he somewhat felt guilty about ghosting the friend who was 2 years older than him.

He apologised to him and things became normal once again, Seokmin always used the honorific without missing any single chance with this friend who named himself as "Jisso".

Thankfully he was well aware that the person was Boy—

"You are not pranking me again right?? You are really boy right??" He asked one day and in reply he got was nothing but silence.

I Fûcked up—?? Or what??

Thankfully the reply came by evening and Seokmin was still sane enough to keep himself alive because he knew one more second hand Embarassment— he will kill himself.

"Hyung, you scared me by Leaving me like that." Seokmin whined in text and flooded the message section of other with A lot of Stickers as well.

"Sorry, i was called Instantly by my one of professor, since I'm in last year. It's quite annoying." He texted back and Seokmin Nodded himself.

They continued texting till late night.

The duo never shared much personal information. They knew they belonged to same country and were students studying in university.

Apart from that they never thought about face reveal or Asking for number. They friendship limited till the app.

Seokmin found solace in the person's comforting words and the warmth which radiated from the screen(🙂i know i have lost my mind.) he was always the over energetic ball of sunshine while the other epitome of Calmness, that's what he thought anyway.

As the months passed friendship grew stronger but they couldn't text eachother like usual because of busy schedules of Jisso.

"Dokyeom, it's alright. I will text you again later."

"I am in middle of telling about this jerk senior of mine, you can't ditch me like this.(⁠T⁠T⁠)"

"My friends are burning holes in my hand and thinking that i finally got a boyfriend, if I text any longer the phone will be thrown somewhere in the Amazon forest."

Seokmin pouted but bid the good-bye to online friend.

_______________________________________

It was another day, Seokmin was walking around his campus with particularly no one but giving company the rain. It was raining heavily and fortunately he had umbrella with himself.