14. Platonic turned to Romantic.

Joshua always thought that whatever he feels for Seokmin is just Platonic and this made him reject the Younger's confession for 17th times.

He was very sure until he wasn't.

"That's not my business Hannie." Joshua Mumbled in annoyance, he was truly tired after listening to his friends questions which only revolved around Lee Seokmin's New date. "i never asked him nor he told me." He added frustratedly, Jeonghan's smile widened like he was hearing the news about his wedding.

Joshua scoffed at his bestfriend while Jeonghan Sang a random song cheerfully, Joshua was very close with Seokmin and hence If anything happens, he was the first anyone one would look for.

Since morning he got numerous Calls and text, they all were related to Seokmin and people were surely curious about his date who was trending on social media. He cursed his Younger friend for creating mess and then Leaving him like this, he didn't even have any idea about what was happening.

"Seokmin is very famous and it's not new that people are pursuing him, i never expected Kim Mingyu to be one of them." Jeonghan said while shrugging.

"Are you sad that your ex-boyfriend is now behind one of your child.??" Joshua spoke casually while Jeonghan shot him a glare.

"I never dated Mingyu, it was just a fling." Jeonghan clarified while Joshua rolled his eyes.

"Then would you like to elaborate why he is behind Minnie??" Joshua questioned while Jeonghan Shrugged.

"I have no idea and that's why I came to you. Don't you both Live together and wasn't Seokmin still in love with you??" Jeonghan Questioned back and joshua frowned.

"He don't really like me, it's that he is just used to my presence. It's all Platonic." Joshua said in small voice and it seemed like he was telling this more to himself instead of Jeonghan.

Jeonghan gave an obnoxious Grin and this only Tightened the knot in Joshua's stomach. He knew he was also Curious if Seokmin really started seeing Kim Mingyu out of nowhere.

"Then let's wait for Seokmin, i will be happy if he moved on from you." Jeonghan stated while Joshua Nodded.

"It's good." He mumbled.

_______________________________________

Joshua have known Seokmin since forever, he have seen The younger Growing and hence adoring Seokmin became a second nature to him.

It was all good, they were happy and Contended with Everything which they shared. When Seokmin entered the university, Joshua offered him to move in with him and Seokmin agreed without any problem, their parents were also happy and It wasn't big deal.

Joshua Enjoyed the Loud company of Seokmin and it made his apartment more lively, they fell into a Harmonious routine, occassionally fighting for small thing but eventually making up the same day. They were the best Roommates, Joshua Have always been the mature and Wise in the Relationship which they had, with time Seokmin got busy with his Studies and Work, It wasn't Surprising to see The younger Becoming a rising star after all he had the potential.

To Joshua, Seokmin was An younger brother and he was Proud of his Success. Joshua Would Always prioritise Seokmin despite anything and it wouldn't be lie to say that Seokmin's Presence became the reason of his two Failed relationship.

Without even thinking much he had Chosen Seokmin and Went ahead leaving his Current partners behind, Truthfully he never dwelled into these matters much. He just let them be.

Things Never Really changed, he thought but It actually did but pretended to ignore them. He Knew younger was Clingy and When Seokmin Confessed his Love to him after Winning his first ever award, Joshua Could Only heartlessly reject him. He couldn't comprehend his words and thought it was a joke but Seeing Seokmin's Seriousness he Just couldn't help but Embrace the Younger before Mumbling a small Sorry.