The Final Performance 2/5

Now at the stage, the 10th grade students sat by section while the teachers by section managed them while waiting for the other students to arrive at the stage too. Times passed, everyone is now on the gym, Mrs. Harrison, the theater arts teacher first introduce judges.

Mrs. Harrison: Good morning 10th grade students, the day has finally arrived, today is the day you present your final performance in stage. But first, I would like to welcome our judges first. First, he is a 7th grade arts and music teacher, and is currently the adviser of section Washington, please welcome, Mr. Jaques Torain.

The audience applaud at him.

Mrs. Harrison: Next, she is the master teacher of theater arts and the class adviser of section Garnet, please welcome, Mrs. Perry Smith.

The audience applaud at her.

Mrs. Harrison: And lastly, he is our school principal, non other than, Mr. Hanz Fitzgerald.

The audience applaud their school principal.

Mrs. Harrison: With all our judges now here, first presenter, please be prepared in the backstage, while I read the rules for today's theater play.

*Students should perform a theater play at least 25 - 30 minutes. Exceeding the time limit will cause deduction.

*Required components of each subject must be present in the play.

*Dialogue must be recorded and will play as an audio recording.

*Avoid blocking at all cost.

*Swearing and cussing is strictly not allowed in the play.

*Dangerous objects such as water, fire or anything sharp is prohibited.

Mrs. Harrison: And if a section is almost finish presenting, next presenter should be prepared backstage. With all being said, let the theater play begin. Lights, camera, action!

The first one to present was section Coast, the rest of the 10th grade students watch their play. During the play, some students clapped, cheered and laugh due to how good their play is. Minutes later, after the first presenter finished their play, section Baxter is now on stage.

Sonic then makes a rating of the first presenter.

Sonic: Did you enjoy the show?

Tails: Sure did.

Sonic: Likewise. You know what I give it an 8.5 out of 10, and don't forget of what you'll do if it's our turn, okay.

Tails: Okay, I will.

Tails (In mind): You got this Tails, you got this.

Minutes later, at the middle of section Baxter's theater play, the students once again clapped, cheered and laugh at their performance, while the third presenter is preparing in the backstage. Sonic then realized that Shadow's about to perform at the stage.

Sonic: Is that Shadow? Shadow! Go Shadow!

Amy and Cream in the top also cheers at Rouge.

Cream: Hey look its Rouge!

Amy: Go Rouge!