Later

Trinity POV:

A bit later, it's naptime for the babies. Ms. Allen makes me join them, and I fall asleep. It's comfy, the mats they use. I wake up after a couple hours. "Okay, back to playing." Ms. Allen says. Like Lisa, I go back to playing with the stuff, and another diaper change happens after a bit. Then Lisa comes up to me. "Hey sis? Thanks for coming to this with me. It's really fun." she says, and she hugs me. "I'm glad you're having fun." I tell her. We both play together with some of Lisa's new friends.

A bit later, at 3:30pm, the parents come to pick up the kids. "Alright, kiddos! Your mommies and daddies are here!" Ms. Allen says. It's basically a checkout line of kids coming and getting hugged and carried home by parents. Our mom comes and does the same, and brings us home. "Well, how'd it go?" she asks us in the car. "I made lots of new friends!" Lisa says, smiling. Mom coos. "Good for you!" she says. "And Trinity, what about you? Did you like it?" Mom asks me. I nod. "Yeah, I guess so." I say. We stop at an ice cream place, and get ice cream. Strawberry for Lisa, mint for Mom, and "Rocky Road" for me. We arrive at home after, and I change out of my daycare clothes into my normal clothes. "Thanks for helping Lisa make new friends. It really means a lot to both of us." Mom tells me. "Well, I had nothing better to do anyway, I guess." I say. Mom chuckles. "I guess so." she says.