Chapter 11

2 days later

Alicia sat on the side of Ashton giggling while her AirPods sat in her ear, making him side eye her since she'd been on the phone with her friends for a while now. They were supposed to be watching squid games but she was all in her phone, he was feeling jealous.

"But yeah girl, that young nigga tore me every which was but loose. Ian neverrr had nothing like that, after that nice ass ring he gave me I was hot and ready." Valencia said to her girls while flashing the ring that he'd given her in the camera.

"Like I'm so obsessed, I can't help but to mymanmymanmyman cuz bitch.. THATS REALLY MY MAN NOW" she couldn't help but to yell making everyone bust out into a fit of giggles and laughs.

"The only think I don't like about being fucked good or ate good, even the foreplay is imagining how they learned it. Like who taught you that and how many women have you done that too?" Valencia said with a small pout on her face. They all agreed a chorus of "oouu" sounding out over everyone's speaker's.

"I'm so happy to see you happy, I love that for you baby" Tierra said wholeheartedly. She felt Valencia deserved the world. She was nice and nurturing, and always went out of her way for others even when they didn't do the same for her. Whether that be a past relationship or her estranged family.

"Truly, and fuck the time frame. If it feels right you go for it, someone else's relationships does not determine yours" Hannah said. Alicia nodded in agreement. "Everyone moves at different paces, whether it be first week or first day, some relationships happen first day and end up being forever, y'all are going to last" Alicia said.

Valencia smiled brightly, all the doubt pushed into the back of her mind. "He wants me to meet his parents, should I be nervous." She paused to think of what to say next. "Because the age-gap. I don't want them to judge me and think I'm some didler or something because I'm not, I didn't expect us to get this far" she vented.

"Girl, if they don't like you fuck them. His friends like you for him and we love y'all together. You can't always take peoples opinions of things too serious because some people are so miserable and they want to mold their kids into what they want. We got your back regardless" Hannah said.

"Have you met Zach's parents? How did it go" Valencia stated. Licking her lips she let a small chuckle fall from her lips. She opened her IMessage app and sent an attachment to the group, everyone holding shocked expression once they checked.

Her and Zach sat in matching Christmas onesies while her siblings and his sibling surrounded them, smiling brightly. The vibes of the photo were warm and genuine.

"Gurllll, but you was out of town for Christmas though?" Alicia dragged out shocked. Hannah busted out laughing, knowing that it was only half of the truth. "I was out of town. His family and my family just so happen to stay in the same part of Atlanta, so we went together to meet each other's family. And as you can see.." she trailed off twirling her hand.

The group busted out laughing at the full truth. "Bitch you so fuckin' sneaky. We didn't know shit, you're so sick" Tierra stated through her laughs making Valencia throw her head back clapping and laughing.

"That's not all. He even got me this promise ring, I just don't wear it because then y'all would ask so many questions" she quickly flashed the camera making everyone's mouth fall open and shock and then coo at the pretty ring.

 He even got me this promise ring, I just don't wear it because then y'all would ask so many questions" she quickly flashed the camera making everyone's mouth fall open and shock and then coo at the pretty ring