Chapter 13

One day later

Alicia sat in the bathroom, angry and embarrassed. Due to their extensive drinking last night her stomach was for sure in shambles, and her being on the toilet right now was proof of that.

That's not what the issue was though, in the slightest bit. The girl sat her back against the seat counting from 10 to calm herself, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Ashton! Why you didn't put no more tissue" She yelled to him. A few seconds later the door opened and he popped his head inside the bathroom smiling like something was so funny, that made her want to pop him right in his mouth.

"I wish you was by me man, I'd tear yo face right on up. Know you fuckin' trifiling get me some tissue, I hate when you do this shit" he would always use the rest of the tissue and then "forget" to replace the roll.

"You just mad cus you doo-doo butted right now so imma letchu' slide" he said laughing. Walking out he came back with a roll a couple of seconds later, which quickly got snatched out his hand.

Giving her a stern look he walked out the bathroom and went to lay back down. A few minutes later he heard the toilet flush followed by the shower starting up.

Since Alicia was on her cycle she insisted on separate showers which he hated, but he wouldn't complain too much since that was the least he could let her do alone.

Ashton watched tv for a few minutes, waiting for her to finish her whole morning routine that always seemed to take longer since she was on her cycle.

They woke up surprisingly early, it was 6:00a.m and that was funny considering they didn't fall asleep until 2:00a.m. While he stretched out watching tv he let Sebastian rest on his chest, looking all in his face as if he had a reason to be nosy.

"What? You so damn nosy" Ashton said. As if the cat could understand, he got up and spat and swiped at him and quickly jumped off the bed leaving out room.

"Attitude bad just like ya damn mama" the man said in disbelief. "His attitude bad like who?" Alicia spoke making Ashton slightly jump. He hadn't heard the shower cut off or the door open up.

She continued staring at him, making him smack his lips. "Girl gone on." "That's what the fuck I thought" she matter a factly stated, laying her fresh body down in nothing but her pad lined panties.

"Stinky pussy ass" he tried to mumble. She quickly went upside his head slapping the back of his neck roughly. He quickly rubbed over the spot, frowning and mugging her. "You was begging to eat it period and all. I don't wanna hear shit vampire."

It was true. When everyone left Ashton and Alicia were in a heated heavy petting session combined with heavy kissing. He kept saying things like "I'm sucking the clit anyways" and begging and whining.

He smacked his lips "I surely was and what about it?" The man held no shame in his tone or his facial expressions. Alicia was so clean and he's never smelled her foul, even her dumps didn't stink so he'd be willing to do it to her whenever, for his own pleasure.

"Eggzactly. So if you wanna keep being around big mama, you watch them words wisely babes" she poked his neck roughly and laid down on his chest, wrapping her arms around his neck to drag him into a laying position.