Chapter 12

Two weeks later

Alicia laid down comfortable, dragging the furry cat toy around on the floor so that Sebastian can jump around and attempt to catch it. She felt hands on her rear area making her laugh. "Now when you touch dat pad..." "nun wrong wit ah' lil ketchup onna hot dog" she scrunched her face up at his words.

"Ashton... dirty dick please get away from me before I yell" she grumbled out. "You need to be up anyways, it's almost time for you to go meet the girls" checking her phone she saw he was right. "You shoulda took yo ass to work" she mumbled lowly  underneath her breath.

"What you say? I can't hear you" he walked back to the bed and stood over her for her to repeat. "I said okay daddy" she gave him a fake cheesy smile. Laughing he leaned down and kissed her a few times over and over like he always did.

She stood up and grabbed her purse that held her walker, keys, and other items before walking to the front door with him hot on her tail. He held their fur baby in her hand, leaning down to peck her lips more. "Okayyy I gotta gooo" she dragged, knowing traffic was heavy.

"Imma miss you" he said. Rolling her eyes she kissed him a few more times and hurried downstairs to her car. Ashton and the boys had booked for them to go to Hyatt Regency resort and spa.

It was 4 hours away, she'd took a few days off of school to enjoy herself. She'd never missed a day in her two years and was always punctual or slightly early so they didn't care and actually encouraged her.

They would all be using Hannah's truck and pinching in for gas even though she kept telling them they don't have to. The boys would be meeting them down there because Zach had went down to Atlanta to visit family and was running behind due to his flight being delayed.

It was still early, 9:00p.m. So they had plenty of time, until they got there the girls were definitely going to take advantage of the amenities that the hotel and resort offered. FaceTiming her friends and making sure they were all in one place she quickly pulled off and met them.

Within 20 minutes she arrived at Hannah's place where she got out and greeted her friends who were already outside, and began to grab her things and get them settled so they can be packed in the back with the rest of everyone's things.

Making sure their bags were secure, the moved things around like a game of Tetris. Once satisfied they got in their places in the truck and Hannah started the music up, turning on the gps and pulling out the lot to the resort, speeding the whole way.

At the resort

It was now 2:00, the boys had got on the road 2 hours after they left so they'd be arriving at around 5:00 which gave them plenty of time to explore. Alicia was slightly upset though, Ashton claimed that he would be leaving the cat at a pet hotel.

"Yeah girl, talkin bout they don't allow pets, like nigga you finna be here aintchu" Alicia rolled her eyes. They were on FaceTime because they boys had booked separate suites for them, so they had to go back to their room and place their things down. They had already grabbed their keys once they first got inside the nice lobby.

Placing her bags and suitcase on the ground near her, she held the card to the door until it unlocked. Stepping in her mouth dropped in shock, she'd been nice place before but this definitely beat it.