DISCLAIMER/GUIDE :)

Hello!! Thank you SO SO SO MUCH for deciding to read my story!

This story is basically meant to be a spin-off of the entirety of the Riordanverse. Some characters are original; some are Uncle Rick's; some are made-up children of Rick's original characters; and some, like Estelle and Chuck, were babies in the Riordanverse, and I gave them the personalities and looks you'll read about here. 

I touched on this in the summary, but I do NOT claim to own any of the setting or many of the characters that are mentioned here. 

I hope that if you're reading this, you've at least perused your way through most of the Riordanverse. If not, GO READ THOSE BOOKS. I PROMISE IT'S WORTH IT. YOU WILL ALSO UNDERSTAND THIS WAY BETTER.

THIS STORY ABSOLUTELY WILL SPOIL, LIKE, THE ENTIRE PLOT OF THE RIORDANVERSE.

Now, a pronunciation guide. I won't say anything about the characters, just list their names.

Estelle Jackson-Blofis: es-TELL JACK-sin BLOW-fiss

Sorin Barrett: SOAR-in BEAR-it

Chuck Hedge: CHUCK HEDGE

Marie Zhang-Levesque: muh-REE ZANG luh-VECK

Nico Zhang-Levesque: NEE-ko ZANG luh-VECK

Charikleia: char-EE-klay-uh

Eirene: eye-REEN

Isidora: ees-ih-DOR-uh

Kakia: KOCK-ee-uh

I think that's all the main ones. If a name comes up in the story and you don't know how to pronounce it, comment and I promise I'll try to help you!

I will try to update at least weekly. If I don't, please try to cut me some slack; high school sucks. I'll try to remember to update you guys if anything happens that will make it so I can't update for a while; I know how frustrating it can get.

PLEASE ENJOY THIS SO MUCH! IT GENUINELY MEANS THE WORLD TO ME THAT YOU'RE HERE <3

Peace from St. Louis,

~~Zoe~~