Birth and Early Childhood (part-2)

Hello everyone! 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

August,(year same as Avani's birth year)

It was the time of morning when Aruna started having contractions.
The family immediately took her to hospital.
Around 10 o'clock she gave birth to a beautiful boy.
They all decided to name the boy Veeransh Singh Rathore.

Veeransh was a very cute and lovely baby.
After 3 months, Shobha gave birth to a girl. They all decided to name the girl Aakansha.
Veeransh was loved by all and used to play with Ankush and Aakansha.

He was later accompanied by his younger siblings in following years.

Veeransh's father Shikhar Rathore although loved his children very much but had opinion that this much love of them may spoil the children. So he decided to send Veeransh to his relatives for studies.

But after some time they noticed that Veeransh had reduced talking with them whenever he comes home a d don't even properly talk with them on phone calls also.

So, one day Aruna asked Veeransh that what made him to reduce talking at home. At this Veeransh's eyes widened, seeing this Aruna said, what happened my child?

Then Veeransh hestantly said, Maa I don't want to live there with uncle and auntie.

At this remark of Veeransh, Aruna was a little shocked, but later she said, what happened veer why are you saying so?

Then Veeransh told her that unlike his mom and dad his those relatives fight a lot and many times their anger outbursts on little Veeransh too and those times he don't even get food to eat saying all this Veeransh had started crying as he was a small kid to bear all this.

Then Aruna consoled him and said, don't worry veer, I will talk to your papa and we will not send you to live with them from now.

Then in evening, Aruna told Shikhar all what Veer told to her at this, Shikhar became angry and he even bursted on his relatives to behave so wrongly on such a small child.

Later, the decided to send Veeransh to the school which is near there house and after one year they will talk to veer if he was ready to go to hostel to live with his cousins Ankush and Aakansha.

One year went, veer's condition had improved but still now he was hesitant to talk with his family but never showed it.
Although, he was an extrovert and brilliant student in school in studies and sports. He was a very responsible person so teachers always used to give him of maintaining class's discipline whenever they had to go out due to any work.

After one year, his parents asked him if he wants to go and live with his uncle and aunt if he wants to go to live with Ankush and Aakansha.

As Veer was very close to his siblings so he agreed and was also happy to have their company.

After some days, he was shifted to his hostel.
As Shikhar was a businessman he asked the school management to give Ankush and Veer same room.

So now, veer and Ankush were living together. Their classes were starting after 2 days so until then they chose to stay in room in evening and used to go to garden in evening time.

Veer was feeling better here but was also a little missing his parents.

Veeransh's first day in school:-

Veeransh's Pov:-
Although I am very excited for today but I am a little scared too about my new class and teachers.

Ankush said I don't need to worry, as I am good in studies and sports so everyone will like me.
But I don't know why I am feeling like something is going to happen.
Last time when I felt like this was when I had a fight with that Rahul.

But please bhagwan jii!, mujhe apne nye school ke first day pr ldai nhi krni. Vo to acha h tab kisi ko pta nhi chala, vse meri to glti bhi nhi thi m to class control hi kr rha tha jse mam ne bola tha par vo Rahul hi indiscipline create kr rha tha. Pls bhagwaan ji, aaj kuch vsa mat krna.

( But please God!, I don't want to fight on my first day in my new school. It was good that no one got to know about that fight with Rahul, but it was also not my mistake I was just controlling the class as mam had told me it was that Rahul who created indiscipline first
But pls God don't let anything happen like that today.)

.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So my excitement made me write a new chapter.
Tell me how was the chapter in comments and pls do vote.
It takes too much time to type all this.
I know this chapter was very small as compared to previous one but I assure you that you will like the next chapter.
I have a scene of Avani and Veeransh first meet.
So you will see that in next chapter.
So stay tuned and be fine as I don't want my readers to be unhealthy.
Now Byeeeeee
And take care of urself and ur close ones. 💖💖💖😉😉😘😘💝💝✨✨✨