I am Sorry

Hellooo everyone there!!!
Hope you all are fine and doing well 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻
I am back with another update 📄
____________________________________________________________________________

(Same day 9:30 pm)

Avani's POV:-
I just revised my today's work and now I am going to sleep.
I laid on my bed trying to sleep but some thought was roaming in my head since morning. No matter how much I try to ignore my overthinking thoughts they always come to me at night so that I can not go to sleep peacefully.

Well the thought now is none other than that morning indident. Was that me at fault?
No! I had stuff in my hand. He should have seen that and should have walked carefully.
Huh!😕
But is it the real thing which I am thinking about from morning?

No it's not! my subconscious mind said
Well yes, I am thinking about the reaction which I gave back then. I didn't expected me to say something much while no one from us both was completely at fault.
Did I say much? Maybe yess
But why? I know that I get angry on things but I never shouted like that on anyone. The anger which I feel always gets out in form of tears at night but today I even shocked myself.

Well whatever the reason was I should not had shouted like that. I will definitely apologize to him tomorrow but will I? Yes I know about this social anxiety of mine that's why I even don't have much friends and think whatever about me but I am very nervous to talk with boys except my brothers. Maybe this is also due to my anxiety.

But I will try to say sorry if no one would be looking at me because if everyone would look at me then I would just blabber anything which even I would not understand.

With this Avani falls asleep.....
•••

(Next morning)
Veeransh's POV:-
Now I am leaving my room for my school and today I have to apologise to her. I am just thinking what would her reaction be?
Will she accept my apology?
Or I have to listen and another speech from miss express??

With these thoughts I reach my classroom. Upon reaching here I met with my classmates and before I would sit on the blank desk, a boy I think named lakshya called me to sit with him.

Oh this was the boy with whom I sat yesterday too.
Why were you going to sit at back? Lakshya asked me

Umm.. I thought that everyone has their friends with whom they would love to sit and today teacher too will decide our benchmates so I will have sit with someone then, I replied.

So what, I do waana sit with my friend and I do have this right then why were you snatching this right from me by sitting there?? Lakshya said with a fake angry tone.

At this I didn't knew what to saw so I just laughed slightly.
Some time later other students arrived. She too arrived but I thought to apologise in the lunch break.

After some time teacher arrived and we all wished her morning.

So students now before we start studying I will decide benchmtes of you all.
Later teacher decided our benchmates and on which bench we would sit.

Luckily I got to sit with lakshya and by his nature I think he would become a very good and true friend of mine but unluckily, guess what?

I had to sit on the back bench of her yes Avani. After our stunt yesterday I just want quickly apologise to her and avoid her but now she would be sitting on my front desk with her friend I think Disha.
Why bhagwan ji? Aisa mjak kyu kar rhe ho aap mere saath
(Why are you joking with me like this God?)