I've Been Thinkin About You Do You Think About Me Still?

I Kiss Her

I Kiss Her. Then I Kiss Her. And Kiss Her.
Thinkin About You  ✶  Chris Sturniolo

                Arabella Scott spent most of life intoxicated by her last relationship, wounds left open and cuts still sore a relationship that shattered her heart until it had to heal its self

                Arabella Scott spent most of life intoxicated by her last relationship, wounds left open and cuts still sore a relationship that shattered her heart until it had to heal its self. Arabella was left to patch up the broken heart that once laid upon her body the only thing filling the void that was left in her was a joint and the melodies of her playlist that drowned every thought of her ex boyfriend who had latched himself onto her like a vampire his teeth sinking into her neck until her whole life was sucked out of her. That vampire being Chris Sturniolo.

Chris and Arabella had spent the past year working on trying to scrap every last memory of each other out of their entire existence but failed miserably. Every single detail that visioned in front of them was contrasted by a blurry image of each other — until that image was captured in every moment that the pair both lived. The whole year of being apart from each other was the worst year they both had ever experienced, Arabella wished Chris would appear at her apartment door and pull her in to him, her body completely melting from the kisses that she wished he would still lacy around her lips and Chris wished he didn't fumble on the girl that he was so destined to once have but he now faced consequences and that was her being completely snatched away from his presence his body withering away like a starving dog that hadn't been fed the food being Arabella. He was starving for Arabella's desires and touch.

They both know that they should move on and leave each other in the past but things just keep on dragging them closer and that all started when a party that they both get invited to both hits them and that's when they both fall into a loop of memories flooding back and missing each other rapidly consumes them even more. And luckily for them they manage to grasp on to the same level and soon enough the hints of interactions have now converted to make out sessions that would last for ours and rules were broke.

Exes with benefits was now their official title. From one single make out session that mistakenly took place when both of them got incredibly intoxicated by the high of being placed in the same room as each other with the mix of alcohol and bongs being chucked around the room at one of the biggest parties that took place in LA and from that night the rest was history really. The crave of being in each others touch became unbearable and now the benefits that the exes both held on to seeped into them, so now Arabella and Chris both got what they had been dying to have for nearly a year to be back in each others life with bruise covered lips.