006. Its Nothing We Havent Done Before

006. Its Nothing We Haven't Done Before
✶ real life

You showed up after work, I'm bathing your body

                 "Are you gonna kiss me then?" Arabella grinned a smirk still creeping up on Chris's face, He was now starting to kill Arabella and she was now starting to get extremely inpatient. His face now only being a few inches away from her face, her heart now practically beating out of her chest.

Before she could try and quickly compose her self and stop herself from giving herself a heart attack that was slowly felt like it was catching up with her, Chris's lips hit hers his hand travelling up and down her thigh goosebumps forming up her thigh just from one single movement. His hand leads to her cheek his fingers tracing the outline of her jaw.

Touch you in places only I know
You're wet and you're warm just like our bathwater

Arabella found her hands also now wondering around him, his hair brushed her fingers that soon rested amongst her fingers them slowly locking itself around the hair, deciding to tug on the few strands of hair that was found locked in her fingers which satisfied Chris immediately a smile growing into the kiss.

Arabella had relapsed. He was the drug and his lips had now caused her to no longer be sober from them, his hand that was once rested on her thigh was now on her waist him instantly pulling her close to him so he could feel her more. Chris was starving for her and he had been for the past year.

Can we make love before you go?

Chills travelled through her body, one single hand still resting amongst his hair, butterflies instantly forming in her stomach just from his body being close to her again. Chris's touch was burning into her by the  second, Arabella had completely let herself go once he touched her all the sudden she had forgot what he had done to her and she didn't care.

Chris's kiss grew more intense, the grip around her waist tightened causing Arabella's mouth to melt even more against his lips. Her free hand roamed around his body more until it fell to his neck her hand pulling him further into the kiss which Chris automatically did.